|Part Number||U 11037|
|Product Dimensions||31.12 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm; 227 Grams|
|Item Model Number||U 11037|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 set|
|Item Weight||227 g|
Prime-Line High Security Deadbolt Lock for Sliding Patio Doors, Dual Steel Bolts Provide Superior Protection Against Forced Entry, Doubles as Child-Safety Lock, White/Black (U 11037)
|Price:||+ $9.71 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||31.1 x 11.4 x 3.8 centimetres|
About this item
- This high-security patio door deadbolt lock helps prevent forced entry
- Use this safety locking hardware to keep the bad guys out and the little ones in. This security device also acts as a child-safety device when mounted out of the reach of small children, and from a distance it can easily be determined if the lock bolts are engaged or disengaged with the keeper bracket
- The lock body and keeper bracket are constructed of extruded aluminum and come in a white painted finish
- The double-action lock bolts are constructed of solid steel and penetrate 1-inch deep into the top and bottom of the keeper bracket
- Adds increased security to your home to help thwart would-be home invaders from breaching vulnerable entry points
- Use of these patio door locks helps to prevent sliding panels from being lifted off their tracks from the exterior
- Features a sleek, low-profile design to avoid interference with window coverings
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Considered as one of the industry’s most effective, high-security locking devices, this lock is a must-have to reinforce the security of your patio sliding door. Both new and experienced burglars always look for the most vulnerable entry point to break into a home, preferring doors and windows that are out of view and equipped only with factory-installed locking hardware. Patio sliding doors fit that description, and most criminals know that a manufacturer’s locking hardware can be breached. Adding this high-security locking device to a sliding patio door will significantly reduce the burglar’s chances of success. Aggressive home invaders arrive with pry bars of different types to force a sliding door open by prying, spreading and lifting the active panel to disengage, stock door locks. Fortunately, for both homeowners and renters, this lock provides over 1, 000 lbs. of forced entry-load tension to help stop them. Use of this patio door deadbolt lock will keep your family safe and secure, from not only the would-be burglars, but also the little ones who sometimes try to get out. Too often do small children become victims of the dangers that exist on the exterior side of easy-to-open patio doors, but use of these door locks mounted at heights above their reach will help ensure their safety. Child-proofing your patio door with this lock will help prevent them from accessing swimming pools, large pets, ungated yards, and many other potential dangers. This lock is constructed of an extruded aluminum housing and keeper bracket, dual steel bolts and other plastic components. The lock body mounts on the face of the active panel with four fasteners, and the keeper bracket mounts inside the jamb with three fasteners. This lock features a sleek, low-profile design with white-painted metal and black plastic components. It features a double-locking action mechanism and it is easy to install with a few simple tools. Installation fasteners and instructions are provided with each kit.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Recommended for double-sided door.