- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Reolink 5MP Security Camera System, 4pcs 5MP Person/Vehicle Detection Smart Wired Outdoor PoE IP Cameras, 8MP 8-Channel NVR with 2TB HDD for 24/7 Recording, RLK8-520D4-A
Enhance your purchase
- Person/Vehicle Detection – Smart PoE IP cameras can identify people and vehicles minimizing unwanted alerts such as animals or shadows. Cameras can also be configured to specify the type of detection when sending alerts to you. Know what happened simply by glancing at the lock screen.
- Stunning HD Display – This security camera system displays in a 2560 × 1920 HD resolution, providing users with crystal-clear footage both during the day and at night.
- Plug and Play PoE System – The system includes four 60ft CAT5 network cables, which allows for easy installation and set-up. After connecting the security cameras to the NVR ports, recording and live views can be seen within seconds via an HDMI monitor.
- Stable Connection and Digital Signal – Unlike CCTV DVR system, videos will not lose quality or be destroyed by faulty cables. A strong digital signal maintains a 5MP high-definition image via 330ft CAT6 or 270ft CAT5 Ethernet cables. Users will never have to worry about signal degradation from coaxial cables or analog cameras within 100ft.
- HDD Storage and Remote Playback – Including a pre-installed 2TB HDD, videos can be recorded and stored for ten days without overwriting occurring. Users can add one additional external 6TB HDD via the camera’s e-SATA port. With the free Reolink app, all videos can be played back through your smart device anywhere, anytime.
Special offers and product promotions
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Question 1: Can the system work without the network?
- Answer: Yes, it can work without the network or router, if you don't expect remote access.
- Question 2: What if the HDD is filled up? Do I need to manually delete the videos?
- Answer: You can turn on the "Overwrite" button so the new recordings will automatically cover the old ones when HDD gets full.
- Question 3: How can I add an external hard drive?
- Answer: There's one SATA port inside and one e-SATA behind the NVR. You can add an external HDD (up to 6TB) via the port and provide an extra power supply for it to enlarge the capacity.
Quick PoE Set-up, Super User-Friendly
Power, video, and audio run through one single PoE cable, making the installation simple. Cameras come with 60ft 8Pin network cables, which can be directly connected to the NVR. Users enjoy an easy set-up without additional purchases.
Remarkable 5MP HD Display
Pixel resolution of 2560x1920, which is 2.4X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.4X the resolution of 1440p Super HD. These cameras provide vivid and crystal clear images in real time. You will have the best chance to see every detail in the images.
Smart Motion Alerts
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and triggers alerts when danger occurs. A prompt e-mail or push notification will be sent to users’ smart devices immediately, allowing for quick action when trouble arises.
Data Encryption, Cyber Security
We use AWS server to achieve remote access to your system, meaning your data stays your data as the Reolink servers are not involved at all. All the data is dynamically encrypted and well protected.
Reliable Remote Access
With FREE Reolink software, users can access footage via their smart phone (IOS/Android) or computer (Windows/Mac). Watch live streams and view playback instantly, allowing you stay informed anytime and anywhere.
IP66 Weatherproof and Durable
Your 5MP HD PoE cameras can operate efficiently both indoors and outdoors. With IP66 waterproof rating, these cameras can withstand various conditions, such as freezing rain, heavy snow and extreme heat.
5MP PoE Video Surveillance Security Camera System Specifications
|NVR||Smart PoE Video Recorder|
|Video Outputs||Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI|
|PoE Sockets||RJ45 X 8|
|Synchronous Playback||4 cameras can playback simultaneously|
|HDD Installed||Pre-installed a 2TB HDD|
|HDD Capacity||1x internal port, 1x external port, 6TB for each port (Support up to 12TB in total)|
|Remote Access||iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari Browser|
|Working Temperature||-10°C +45°C (14°-113°F)|
|Cameras||PoE IP Cameras RLC-520A|
|Power||Power over Ethernet (POE)|
|Video Resolution||2560x1920 (5.0 Megapixels) at 30 frames/sec|
|Night Vision||65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 42°|
|Lens||f=4.0mm fixed; F=2.0, with IR-cut filter|
|Working Temperature||-10°C +55°C (14°-131°F)|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|