Reolink Add-on PoE Security Camera Outdoor 4K Ultra HD IP Camera with Night Vision Motion Detection, ONLY Work with Reolink 8MP PoE Home Surveillance System and 8-Channel NVR, D800
- 4K Ultra HD & Night Vision: This 4K IP camera boasts the pixel resolution of 3840x2160, delivering the highest level of imagery like never before. Darkness cannot blind this 4K CCTV camera, which captures every move of would-be burglars or naughty fence-jumping animals with 100ft vivid night vision and noise-free details.
- IP66 Waterproof for Outdoor: The PoE camera features IP66 waterproof rating (its cables too!) and is suitable for both outdoor and indoor installation, like in your garage, backyard, or anywhere else. Unfazed by rain, snow, hail or other harsh conditions, D800 is a truly year-round security camera.
- Easier Wiring & Installation with PoE: The D800 PoE IP camera passes power supply and data transmission via only one Ethernet cable without using separate power wires. Simple setup and reliable Internet connection for long distance (up to 330ft) make this security camera ideal for outdoor surveillance.
- Don’t Miss A Thing with Reolink Alerts: Smart Motion Alerts send push notifications, emails to alert through free and intuitive Reolink Client and mobile app for iPhone and Android, PC Windows and MAC or make siren alarm by customized setting. Live view, remote view, live stream control, and recorded video playback are available.
- 24/7 Unfailing Recording & Protection: When added into Reolink video surveillance system, the D800 security IP camera can record not just motion clips, but every single minute of what happened in your home or business. NOTE that the D800 PoE security camera cannot work independently and ONLY works when connected to Reolink 8-channel surveillance system or NVR.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 14 x 14 cm; 567 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Reolink Digital
- ASIN : B08135WDZW
- Item Model Number : D800
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reolink D800 4K Ultra HD Add-on PoE IP Camera with Audio Recording (ONLY Works as the Add-on Camera for Reolink 8CH NVR RLN8-410 or PoE CCTV camera systems with this NVR)
4K UHD - Finest Detail in Every Scene
This 4K 8MP IP camera D800 boasts the pixel resolution of 3840x2160, delivering spectacularly stunning clarity and rich colors. Protect what you care and see everything in a new standard vision as never before.
Night Vision Up to 100ft
18pcs Infrared LEDs enable long night vision distance up to 100ft. D800 8MP infrared night vision surveillance camera captures crystal clear video evidence of theft and vandalism that occur in low-light conditions.
Waterproof Metal Camera
The 8MP security cameras are rated IP66. This ensures for safe outdoor installations. The high-grade aluminum body protects it from the harshest of weather.
Work with NVR for 24/7 Record
B800 can work with Reolink NVR. If you have multiple Reolink cameras or want 24/7 recording, a Reolink PoE NVR is your best choice. (NVR is sold separately). Safely store days or weeks of video feeds with no extra fees ever.
Real-Time Motion Detection and Smart Alerts
D800 detects movement in real-time. Smart motion detection with schedulable motion detecting time and zone, flexibility in sensor sensibility.
The features are available ONLY when D800 is added into Reolink 8CH NVR.
Smart Search Movement
Motion events are specially identified thus you can find the video you want easily by day and type of motion event. Live view and playback anytime, anywhere with Reolink app and client.
Easy PoE - Plug and Play
Reolink D800 is powered over Ethernet (Cat 5, Cat 6 cable and above) - only single Ethernet cable for power and data connection, plug the camera into Reolink 8 Channel NVR and it will be powered up and running.
What's else needed to get it to work？
- Ethernet Cable (the 1m cable in the box is for the initial test)
- Reolink 8CH PoE NVR/Reolink 8CH PoE security systems
- Smart devices for installing Reolink APP or Reolink Client
- Network Service
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 87.5°, Vertical: 47°\
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+55℃(14°F~131°F)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I wanted a dome/turret camera, is for the physical security or "vandal proofing"; Unfortunately this camera has none. There is nothing locking the camera in place to its mounting plate, and it can be very easily removed by anyone that reaches up and grabs it. Also the entire body is plastic. I think that the old metal body Reolink used to use, with the screw at the front, was significantly better.
If you can put this out of reach, or in a place where it's not able to be touched by anyone, then it's going to be perfect for you. As I said, the image quality is great, just the security isn't.
2 weeks later i am now having an issue with the 4K camera i bought where intermittently it will refuse to stream and when it does the screen is a flickering grey image almost like the software can't render the image fast enough. Started a conversation again with support and assume i will have to go through the same process above where i will be out of action for a minimum of another week but possibly 2 (still waiting on instructions about next steps).
To say i am disappointed is an understatement, i have come from Arlo and switched to Reolink as the products looked good for the price but i am starting to regret my decision. Being out of action for most things you paid for is annoying but having security cameras out of action for a period of time is concerning.
The App is very intuitive and scrolling through the footage is easy to grab image or video files that can easily be uploaded to social media or sent to authorities in an instant. Day Time Photos and Video at 4K awesome. Night time footage is great.
Top reviews from other countries
I have to give it up to Reolink's customer service. They reached out to me to resolve my issues and to provide a very reasonable resolution to the issue that I had. Long story short, I received an updated NVR and I was able to hook up the 4k camera. I compared it to my 5MP camera and it does stand out and I was impressed. I am able to read the license plate of vehicles as they drive through the culdesac and the picture quality is nice. Installation was easy because the current holes on the wall lined up with the new camera as well.
FYI - the older model NVRs are not compatible. When I received the newer NVR, it was slightly different from the one that I had.
purchased several of reolink products within the last 2 years. I started with the $500 NVR kit and over time added several additional cameras as the camera quality increased. Overall, I was content although they had issues here and there. When the 4k camera rolled out, I was excited to get it so I can see how it compares to the 5MP ones that I have. If I liked it, I was hoping to replace them out with addiional 4k cameras. To my major disappointment, these D800 cameras did not work with my 8CH NVR RLN8-410 although they advertise it as such. When my 4k camera did not sync, I was advised the older RLN8-410 did not work! Although it claimed it worked with ONLY 8CH NVRs, this is not true. There's no upgrade you can do other then to buy a whole new NVR.
I got a hold of Reolink customer service and they told me they do not have technical support in the US and Canada. They said I can call the company in China if I want, I'm not calling China. If you want technical support you have to pay a fee for an independant company. Unfrotuntately I waited too long to install it and im past the 30 day return policy for amazon. Reolink pretty much ripped me off! DO NOT BUY REOLINK PRODUCTS! CHINESE GARBAGE!