|Product Dimensions||25 x 18 x 13 cm; 2.31 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||HS0014+15+16+17-MB1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||280kg 620LB Electric Magnetic lock|
|Colour||280kg 620LB Lock|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
|Item Weight||2.31 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
RFID Door Access Control System Kit, AGPtEK Home Security System with 280kg 620LB Electric Magnetic Lock 110-240V AC to 12v DC 3A 36w Power Supply Proximity Door Entry keypad 10 Key Fobs EXIT Button
Enhance your purchase
- [Modern Technology for Home Security] This RFID Proximity door access control system kit is one of the modern electronic access control systems
- [Safely and Reliable] The state-of-the-art CPU and integrated circuit techniques are applied to keep all the data from loss due to power failure.
- [Easy To Access] AGPtEK door security system is powerful and can open the door using proximity cards, passwords, or the hybrid.
- [More Convenient] The rfid lock kit access controller can provide users with more convenience by connecting to terminals, including the button for opening the door, doorbell, and electric lock that is normally open or closed.
- [Wide Application] The door lock installation kit offers a method for controlling access safely and automatically, qualifying it as ideal equipment for businesses, offices, factories, and communities. Get the full set of door security system to update your home security!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This RFID Proximity access controller using proximity system is one of the modern access control systems. The state-of-the-art CPU and integrated circuit techniques are applied to keep all the data from loss due to power failure. It is powerful and can open the door using proximity cards, passwords, or the hybrid.
The access controller can provide users with more convenience by connecting to terminals, including the button for opening the door, doorbell, and electric lock that is normally open or closed.
This product offers a method for controlling access safely and automatically, qualifying it as an ideal equipment for businesses, offices, factories, and communities.
1x Magnetic Door Lock main body 280kg Strong Force(NC mode)
1x Armature faceplate
1 x Access Control Power Supply
1x Push Release Button
1x RFID Proximity Door Entry keypad
10x RFID Key Fobs
1x package Mounting hardware kit (for Magnetic lock)
1xpackage Mounting hardware (for keypad)
1x package mounting accessories. (for button)
1 x Manual(for magnetic lock)
1 x Manual(for power supply)
1 x Manual(access control keypad)
AGPtek is a registered trademark protected by the US Trademark Law. AGPtek products are sold by authorized sellers only.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I ran out and bought 8-wire thermostat wire which has multiple colors inside the sheathing we cut off. I supposed we could have used CAT-5 cabling to do the same.
We're still trying to figure out how to wire the doorbell as the instructions were not at all clear on how to or what kind of door bell to attach.
The security is also terrible. It may have a 700LB magnet, but the keypad is all plastic and the unlock command is just shorting two wires together; so basically no security at all unless you build a steel box around it or something...even then I'd put it at about 2 out of 100 as far as security goes...about even with a plastic padlock. Also there don't seem to be capacitors and it opens when power is cut...so figure on buying a UPS for it or else it will unlock when you get one of those 1/2 second blips that don't even turn off your TV.