JOOAN WiFi Wireless Bullet Camera 1296P,just Extend for JOOAN WiFi Kit Security Camera System
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Office, Garage, Living Room, Classroom, Study Room, Hallway|
About this item
- 【FHD】: FULL HD 1296P in live stream direct to your monitor delivers clarity in every direction for true superior video picture. 4pcs array industrial grade powerful IR-cut LEDs can auto switch to provide high quality B/W picture at night, which allows you to see crystal clear up to 100ft even at totally dark night.
- 【WIFI Camera】: Just work with JOOAN wifi security camera system, extended for 8 channels NVR kit from the JOOAN wireless camera system.
- 【WATERPROOF】: IP67 rating makes it ideal for outdoor or indoor use to keep the camera working no matter it is raining , shining or snowing outside. Guard your indoor house, outside yard, garden, front door ,retail store, business ect.
- 【Plug & Play】Auto pair with the NVR, just need to right click the mouse and click wifi add , there will videos on monitor. Also there is a reset button with camera to pair the camera with NVR.
- 【WARRANTY】: We have one year warranty and life time techniacal support for you, hope you enjoy using our product, any news please feel free to contact us first. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Skype: email@example.com).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 48.26 x 27.94 x 25.4 cm; 350 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 May 2021
- Manufacturer : JOOAN
- ASIN : B00WAVNEN2
- Item Model Number : JA-464ARE-N
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please Kindly Note:
This Camera you bought is white wifi camera, which Only work with JOOAN wireless NVR
when you get it, please take the camera to near the NVR,
and right click the mouse>click"wifi add", wait for 1-3 minutes will be ok.
This camera can't be used separately, Please kindly note
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
As best as I can figure, this camera will not work with older DVRs as the resolution is too high for them, they do not recognize the video being output from the camera. If you read more about this camera it says it works with DVRs that function with AHD cameras in TVI mode. I had to research what that meant, after purchasing the camera. I found that AHD and TVI are technologies that support HD resolution over coax cable. Based on this I am assuming that the output of this camera is HD, and my old Q-see card only works with lower resolution cameras. This would also explain why an old VCR would not work, as it was made before HD video even came about. This would also explain why my HD TV had no problems displaying the video.
So I can't really review how well the camera works. I will say that when I connected it to my TV, the video from inside the room looked pretty sharp, but don't know if it would look as good outside. A couple of other things I noted about the camera. First the instructions say that the power adapter should be plugged into the camera, and not ran through an extension cable. I don't know if that is true or not, but if so this is a pretty big limitation as you don't always have a power outlet near your camera. The second thing is the mount has limited flexibility. Don't rely on the main picture of the silver camera for this product. You need to scroll through the pictures to the black bullet type camera. If you notice at the end of the product description it says "Update Type (Black)". If the camera came with the mount shown for the silver camera, then you could swivel it from side-to-side, and up and down. However, it appears that with the mount used on the black bullet camera, your only option is to move it up and down, and you can't move it from side-to-side to aim it. This again is a major limitation as you can't always mount the camera pointing where you need it to point, and being able to swivel it from side-to-side is important.
I debated giving it a 2 due to the fact that it will not work with all DVRs, and the mounting bracket provides limited flexibility. But I am giving it 3 stars because the video, based on my limited experience, appears sharp, and if you read the description for the camera it does say it works with DVRs that support AHD cameras in TVI mode. You just need to understand what that means. Also, the product description does state that the "updated" product is black, and there is a picture of the black camera with its limited motion mounting bracket. It is just misleading to show 7 pictures, with only 2 being of the actual product you will receive.
UPDATE: I bought a new DVR and connected 2 of these cameras to it. I can say they have a sharp image and excellent night vision. I have found that you can plug the power in to an extension cable, I am powering them through 50 foot cables. Also the mounts are more flexible than I originally thought. In fact in some ways they are better than the mounts for the silver cameras that were originally shown. They have also updated the pictures now to show the camera you will actually get. I will be buying one or two more of these cameras, I like them that much.