|Connector Type||VGA, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 4.39 x 21.29 cm; 1.41 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.41 kg|
|Item Model Number||AK-DW81KD000-V3-OP#UKH10|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 June 2018|
ANNKE 8CH 5MP Lite Security Standalone DVR H.265+ HDMI Output and Easy Remote View for Home Security Surveillance Camera System, Supports 8CH Analog and 2CH IP Cameras, NO HDD
- 【Powerful 5-in-1 DVR with up to 5MP HD Input】 The 5-in-1 DVR works with up to 8 CVI/CVBS/AHD/TVI security cameras with 720p, 1080p, 3MP & 5MP resolution, and 2 ONVIF IP cameras (up 6MP resolution). Users can connect different security cameras from different brands for the most connected security camera system.
- 【H.265+ Video Format & Support up to 6 TB HDD】 ANNKE 5MP Lite DVR provides fast & stable live stream without latency. Get longer recording time than H.264 systems. By inserting an up to 6 TB hard disk drive, users can record 5MP Lite crystal-clear videos, and get 24/7 recording event without Internet.
- 【Remote Live View & Playback with Free ANNKE Software】 Access the DVR remotely with free ANNKE App and Client installed on your smartphone, tablet, computer, when you are traveling or in the office without paying monitoring software fees. Get unlimited remote live stream and playback and motion detection alerts wherever.
- 【Smart Motion Detection and Instant Alerts】 The system can detect anything unusual with the advanced algorithm and push real-time app notification and email alerts with snapshots, when there are motion events. Access the system directly to see the motion-triggered events and take actions at once to prevent the intrusion.
- 【3 Recording Modes & Multiple Playback Options】 Set up your preferred video recording mode among motion-triggered recording, schedule recording & 24/7 recording. Play back the recorded footage via normal, smart, motion event and other playback options. Mask your private areas to protect your privacy. Your masked areas won’t be recorded.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Time with Smart Video Playback
The intelligent smart playback function allows you to customize a specific searching area, then videos will be speed up when nothing happens in that region, when motion is detected, videos are played in normal speed.
Motion-Triggered Email Alert with Images
An immediate alarming email will be sent to your inbox when activity is detected by any of the cameras. And snapshots will come along with the alarming email to let you see exactly what happened.
Video Compression: H.265 Pro+
Video Input: 8CH Analog+2CH IP camera
Video Output: HDMI and VGA Up to 1080P
Analog HD Playback Resolution: 5MP Lite/3MP/1080p/720p/VGA/WD1/4CIF/CIF@12fps
IPC Recording/Playback Resolution: Up to 2M (1920x1080)@30fps
ONVIF Protocols: Support / HDD Interface: 1 SATA Interface
HDD Capacity: Up to 6TB Capacity
Network Interface: RJ45x1 (10/100M)
Operation Power: DC12V
Working Temperature: -10 °C – 55 °C (-14°F – 131 °F)
* 1× 8CH 5MP DVR
* 1× 5.9ft/1.8m HDMI Cable
* 1× 3.2ft/1m Ethernet Cable
* 1× Power Adapter
* 1× USB Mouse
* 1× User Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The manual although helpful is a little difficult to follow sometimes because of the way it is written. I think it must have been translated and sometime-times it does not quite make sense.
I would recommend this product.
Much better layout and features than my old DVR that packed up which was still in warranty but XVIM do not respond to any support requests.
I chose this brand because they seem to be responsive to any negative reviews and the features of the box are much superior to any other brand. I now have email motion notifications working, I can view cameras on Windows PC with software and via webpage and it works.
The only gripe I have with it is I have the motion detection sensitivity turned right down but I still keep getting lots of alerts. I have also set region-based motion detection set to block out the birds in the sky but to no avail.
I have rated motion detection at 3/5 stars for the lack of sensitivity control.
Overall it deserves the 5/5 stars for price quality and functionality.
I now rate motion detection at 0/5. With sensitivity turned all the way down and only a few select squares selected to detect motion I have just received 220 emails in the space of 7 hours notifying me that it is lightly raining, every single email was a false alert. You would expect the software to manage to determine the difference between rain and a person intruding surely? I mean each motion activation is activating 1 box at low sensitivity. Cant it be set so at least 4 or 9 boxes must be filled to activate?
This setup is now useless to me as I refuse to check my email 220 times in the space of 7 hours while it is only lightly raining. The software need updating, I like everything apart from the motion detection being far too sensitive.