TP-Link Kasa Cam, 1080P HD, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Magnetic Base, Works with Google Assistant and Alexa (KC120)
Order within 16 hrs and 40 mins
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant Notifications: With motion and sound detection, the Kasa Smart app alerts you of activity that matters and sends notifications straight to your smartphone.
- Activity Zones: Configure up to 4 customizable zones for more meaningful alerts at no cost to you. Set zones for areas that matter most to you.
- Crystal Clear Video: Sharp and clear 1080p full HD provides high quality video right in the palm of your hand. Night vision makes sure you can monitor your home around the clock.
- 24/7 Live View: Keep an eye on what's important to you real-time from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Even stream live video to any Alexa or Google Assistant supported display
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 8 years. LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Batteries : 1 A batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.9 x 7.9 x 13.67 cm; 249.48 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 September 2017
- Manufacturer : TP-Link Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B074WJPPCZ
- Item Model Number : KC120
- Customer Reviews:
Protect your home and those you care about most. Kasa Cam is designed to deliver clear 1080p video the moment you start streaming, keeping you connected to your home anywhere you go.
From the manufacturer
- Step 1: Download the TP-Link Kasa app
- Step 2: Plug up the camera
- Step 3: Configure Kasa camera preferences on the Kasa app
Ready for Secure Your Home
Kasa Cam is like your own personal lookout. Place the camera almost anywhere to help keep your home safe and give yourself a little peace of mind—all while seeing every detail on your phone.
- 1080p HD
- Works with Echo Show/Spot and Google Chromecast/Google Home Hub
- Compatible with IFTTT
- No hub required
- Night vision up to 8 m
- 2-way audio
Kasa Cam works with Amazon Alexa (Echo Show, Echo Spot or Fire TV) and Google Assistant (Google Home Hub/Chromecast), so you can watch live or stop video stream with a simple voice command.
No Hub Required
Kasa Cam works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub.
One App for All
The free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher).
Full HD 1080p Video
Not all 1080p cameras are the same. Kasa Cam is fine-tuned to deliver rich colours, balanced lighting and sharp video quality. Want to check on your furry family members or your baby? Kasa Cam has you covered!
Even in darkness, Kasa Cam provides crystal clear night monitoring with up to 8 m night vision. No more need for barefoot late-night safety checks!
Two-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker, Kasa Cam lets you keep in touch with your family, no matter where you are.
Personalised Your Camera
You can customise your Kasa Cam with activity zones with motion and audio detection to only send alerts that matter the most to you.
All your activity recordings are stored to your Kasa account so you can review and download your videos from anywhere.
|Resolution||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD|
|Night Vision||Up to 9 m||Up to 8 m||Up to 9 m||Up to 6 m|
|Field of View||130°||130°||Horizontal 360°, Vertical 118°||130°|
|Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I really wanted to like this camera. I have tested 6 different cameras that are this style, some that have tilt and pan and a couple that are static like this one. I think that with some app improvements they can take this to 4 or 5 stars very easily.
The good - Really easy to set up via the app and having it integrated with my other TP Link devices is great. Video quality is good as well. Setting a schedule is quite intuitive and easy to do. You can also easily add zones that you want covered and customize them from the app.
The not so good -
Using a white cord from the other TP Link cameras instead of providing a black one that matches the camera is a small issue but points to the fine points of product execution.
The main reason why I won't consider another one of these right now if the app itself that has several things that limit this camera compared to some others. It will not email you a snapshot of the event that triggered an alarm, this means you have to go to the app and play the video segment from start to finish to see it was a spec of dust floating in the air at night that triggered the motion sensor (yup.. dust even on normal setting). It would be nice to have a 3 to 6 frame shot that most other even cheaper cameras have.
No zoom at all... come on TP-Link, this is a $200 camera and I have to download to my phone to zoom in to see details, not acceptable at this price point.
If they fix some of these basics I think this would be a good choice as it integrates into the TP Link world well... in the short term I will continue to look for other options available.
Si cela n'est pas une arnaque il faut me dire ce que c'est !
Bref totalement déçu que amazon.fr puisse proposer des articles sans en vérifier que les descriptifs soient bien complets et que tout est bien mentionné surtout pour un article a plus de 160 Euros!
Je m'étais focalisé sur ce matériel, car il devait fonctionner avec l'appli Caza, tout comme les prises Tplink connectées, et ce sans avoir a passer par un serveur tiers ou payer quoi que ce soit ! Dommage j'ai du demander un retour, qui pour lequel (retour) m'a couté la modique somme de 28,70 Euros.. La honte !
A déconseiller totalement sauf si vous avez de l'argent a foutre en l'air dans le cloud f de je ne sais quel pays...