|Model number||CX SPORT|
|Model Name||CX SPORT|
|Part Number||CX SPORT|
|Special Features||Bluetooth Sports|
|Mounting Hardware||CX SPORT In-Ear Wireless Headset, USB Charging cable, Ear adaptor set (XS, S, M, L), Ear fins (S, M, L), Cable Clip, Neoprene Carry Pouch, Manuals (Safety Guide & Quick Guide)|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||In-Line|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Average Life||6.5 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth 4.2|
|Device interface - primary||Microphone, Buttons|
|Memory Card Slot||;;|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Product Dimensions||31.85 x 1.42 x 4.52 cm; 14.74 Grams|
|Item Weight||14.7 g|
|Item Model Number||CX SPORT|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 June 2018|
- Sennheiser proprietary transducers, designed and engineered in Germany, deliver balanced and detailed sound with dynamic bass capability.
- Sweat and splash resistant, designed to compliment your workout activities.
- 6 hour battery life from a 1.5 hours charge. A 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 1 hour of battery life making sure the CX SPORT is ready to work out when you are.
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi-point connectivity allows pairing with eight (8) devices and simultaneous connection with two (2) devices.
- A choice of four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear adapters and three sizes (S, M, L) of ear fins create a personalized fit for optimal wearing comfort and excellent passive reduction of external noise.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sennheiser CX Sport bluetooth sports headphone sweat and splash resistant 6 hour battery life from a 1.5 hours charge
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
- Did you know? The CX Sport features Qualcomm apt-X to deliver a High Definition (HD) audio experience and Qualcomm apt-X
- Low Latency to keep audio and video in sync for enhanced onscreen viewing experiences.
Meet the Sennheiser CX SPORT wireless earphones
Made to Move
Like an athlete who makes every movement seem effortless, Sennheiser’s CX SPORT In-Ear Wireless headset elegantly balances purposeful design with exceptional audio performance. Lightweight, sweat and splash resistant, the CX SPORT can be worn around or in front of the neck. Six-hour battery life with fast-charging ability means the CX SPORT will be ready when you are.
- Experience the joy of movement with the Sennheiser CX SPORT In-Ear Wireless headset.
- Enjoy clear, dynamic sound with a satisfying bass response as you move. The lightweight, sweat- and splash-resistant design can be worn around the neck or in front.
- Operation is effortless thanks to the three-button remote for fast music and call management.
- With ergonomic fins to keep the earbuds secure, CX SPORT moves with your body as you move
Whether you use music to power through a high-intensity workout or to maintain an efficient pace, the wireless CX SPORT is made to move you. Sennheiser engineering ensures clear, detailed sound with satisfying bass response. Qualcomm apt-X processing helps the CX SPORT deliver a High Fidelity audio experience wirelessly. Put the right sound in and get more out, every time you train.
Exceptional fit and comfort
Enjoy the freedom of wireless sound with uncompromising quality in a comfortable and ultra-lightweight design. Three sizes of ergonomically designed ear fins keep the earphones in place while four sizes of ear tips provide a customized fit. The adjustable neck cable with integrated clothing clip allows the CX SPORT to move with you. Hit the gym or take a run with Sennheiser sound complimenting your workout.
Easy to use
Operation is intuitive and effortless thanks to a slick three-button remote for music and call control. Control the volume or find your go-to power anthem without slowing down. Six-hour battery life means the CX SPORT will go the distance with you, and a ten-minute quick charge gets you one hour of playback when you need it fast.
The CX SPORT doesn’t want you to hold back. Move faster, move further, and feel free to turn it up. Made durable and tough with sweat- and splash-resistant materials, the CX SPORT will join you for an early morning run in the rain or a sweat-soaked gym session.
|CX Sport||Momentum Free|
|Type||Wireless In-Ear headphone||Wireless In-Ear headphone|
|Wearing Style||In-Ear earbuds with adjustable ear fins||In-Ear earbuds|
|Compatibility||Bluetooth transmitting devices||Bluetooth transmitting devices|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)|
|Weight||Approx 15 g||17 g|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1.5 hrs / 10 min for 1 hour||Approx. 1.5 hrs|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Same applies to my over ear PCX550. Sennheiser headphones will sound flat out the box. It stays flat if playing from your itunes app for instance and bypassing the EQ. Playing from the itunes app they also produce sound artifacts (clicks and hisses) when trying to reproduce rich, dense sounds, like and orchestra or the lower end of the piano. For this reason i give it 4 stars.
-Fit: comes with four sizes of tips and three pairs of fins with varying sizes and shapes. Very important to find the perfect combination for you: Sound quality really shoots up when the tip gets that seal of the good fit with your ear canal. If you're using the right fins for you they will stay put, you just need to slightly turn and push the fins against the curved ridge of your ear behind the ear canal for a secure fit. While jogging I prefer to use the clip provided to fasten the cable to the back of my t-shirt and prevent the cable's movement and pull from dislodging the fins.
-BT: solid, stable, reliable BT, way better than similar earphones from other brands.
I recommend this product, great sound quality to size ratio but only if you use the Captune app, which is its main limitation as well.
Unfortunately despite the reviews of other users, they don't stay in my ears. Every kilometre or so I have to push them back into the ears. I have tried all combinations of adaptors and EarFins (really systematically) without success. Maybe I don't have standard ears, and they are not good for these kind of In-Ear Wireless earphones. But the normal wired Apple earphones stay well in my ears through a half-marathon.
The sound quality is great. Much better than any of the earphones I had before (even the JBL-Reflect BT). The Bluetooth connection is stable and has very very rarely a dropout. When a phone-call comes in while running, it stops the music and one can easily take the call. The caller's voice is clear and good to understand.
The build quality is great and the earphone easy to operate. No wear or tear after about 300 km of running and other use while travelling.
If the Sennheiser CX Sport would stay in my ear I would give it 5 stars. But since it is especially designed for sport and I can't really use it smoothly for running, I only give 3 stars.
I broke them within a couple of months, just during general use.
Great sound quality for the price though, so I bought another to replace the old one.
This one is terrible though. Continuously turns off. Like every minute or even few seconds.
Sound quality aside, would not recommend.
Connecting the Bluetooth is “hit and miss”, the pods do not stay in the ear, regardless of the different ends and wings and the sound quality is poor. Very, very disappointing!!
Bluetooth issues - only able to connect to one device. Unreliable connection to phone when incoming call while listening to music.
Returned unit as faulty
Although, when paired with my Iphone it drops out - Default Voiceover keeps on coming on while jogging - Then stops after 20 mins it stops - Besides the above, good earphones
Top reviews from other countries
So i dont recommend this pair of bluetooth headphone to anyone.
I can't even return them because it's one month only? Really disappointed about Sennheiser because I have a pair of HD 25-II and they are perfect.
1600 por unos audífonos que no son tan buenos, no se me hizo tan buena inversión, sobre todo que compré para regalo unos de xiaomi unos en menos de la mitad de precio y que se escuchan IGUAL a estos. Eso sí, la calidad en llamada de esos son aún peor que estos y también se escucha el ruido blanco de la transmisión de bluetooth, pero por lo menos costaron 475.00 mxn contra los que me costaron estos… Si realmente quieren comprar estos, esperen a que bajen a 1400 que los eh visto últimamente y la verdad ni así desquitan…
Realmente son decepcionantes para ser de Sennheiser.
This is the sister to the CX6.00, released by Sennheiser earlier this year. The make is basically the same, but with a highlighter yellow scheme and ear fins. So if you're looking for a headphone that's not a workout model, I'd highly recommend the CX6.00 bluetooth, as that'll save you $40.
- Have had ZERO bluetooth connectivity issues.
- Great fit: Tons of different eartip sizes, and earfins for running. (4 different sizes I believe for eartip, 3 for earfin)
- Sound Quality: Fantastic. Can hear nuances of my music. Very natural sounding Bass, Mids and Treble without "forced" sounds (Extra Bass) like with competing products.
- Battery Life: Hasn't been a problem. 6 hours seems really good
- Neckband: Really comfortable. The battery pack and the controls are built on opposite sides, ensuring that the weight is equal.
- Microphone: Great for answering calls. It's noise cancelling, so it's quite clear and positioned near your mouth so you don't have to move it.
-Case: Really small, and fits in pocket!
What's needs improvement:
- Maybe 1 more earfin size and/or the ability to order them online.
- The App: Captune doesn't give much options for streaming music, only downloaded music. Which is fine, I don't really use it.
Overall: Really worth it. Thanks Sennheiser!