- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Sewell SW-29863-12 Deadbolt Banana Plugs 12-Pairs by, Gold Plated Speaker Plugs, Quick Connect
|Price:||+ $10.61 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24K Gold plating on connector and crimping teeth
- Fast lock technology makes it easy for self crimping a reliable connection.
- Heavy duty brass casing
- Wider base minimizes shorting for maximum signal transfer.
- Maximum wire Size 8 AWG (10 AWG suggested)
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 2.54 x 15.24 cm; 381 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Sewell Development Corp. dba Sewell Direct
- ASIN : B006U3O566
- Item Model Number : SW-29863-12
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the most out of your home audio system by ensuring the best connection from your speaker cable to your receiver with the Sewell deadbolt banana plugs. Using self crimping teeth These plugs provide a simple, secure, and low profile connection without requiring soldering or screws. These 1.6” inch plugs are extremely low profile making it so you can put your speakers or receiver closer to the wall. Unlike other banana plugs that use low quality metals like zinc alloy The Sewell deadbolt banana plugs use pure copper and high Quality brass with 24K Gold plating. Installation one of the best things about the deadbolt banana plugs is that installation is quick, secure, and requires no tools. Just follow these steps. Feed the cable through the bottom piece. Push the cable back over the teeth on the bottom piece. Screw the top piece to the bottom one. You're finished. All in all you should only need 10-20 seconds for this entire operation. What are banana plugs? Today, many electronics use the banana plug interface, also known as binding post (referring to This connection in its female form). this female binding post connection that accepts this banana plug is found commonly on virtually all audio/video receivers, speaker wall plates, and more. Banana plugs offer an alternative to inserting a bare speaker wire into the equipment. Often a bare speaker connection is not as reliable as a guaranteed banana plug connection. Wires tend to get pulled out or frizzy after time passes. Banana plugs require only one install, giving you a permanent and robust connector at the end of your speaker wire.