Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Shannon Epstein
Shannon Epstein is the author of The Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook & The Low Sodium Slow Cooker Cookbook. She also runs several blogs including FitSlowCookerQueen and TweetEatTravel. Shannon lives in Los Angeles with her husband.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Shannon Epstein
The healthy deliciousness of Mediterranean fare, the convenience of slow cooking
The captivating flavors of Mediterranean food aren’t its only draw—the cuisine is packed with healthy ingredients like fresh produce, whole grains, and succulent seafood. With 100 set-it-and-forget-it slow cooker recipes, the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook lets you enjoy the benefits of a Mediterranean diet—no long prep time (or plane trip!) required.
In the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, you’ll learn the basics of cooking for a Mediterranean diet and explore a variety of flavors from Italy, Greece, Morocco, and more. The helpful tips and cooking guidelines in this slow cooker cookbook make preparing the recipes even easier.
Inside the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, you’ll find:
- 100 mouthwatering recipes—Savor Mediterranean-inspired foods like Shrimp Risotto, Chicken with Lemon and Artichokes, Lemon Olive Oil Cake, and more.
- Simple ingredients—The nourishing recipes in this slow cooker cookbook feature easy-to-find natural ingredients—nothing overly processed and no excessive additives.
- Low, slow cooking—Most dishes cook up in 6-8 hours, letting you go about your day stress-free; seafood and dessert recipes have a shorter cook time.
Now you don’t have to be in Rome to do as the Romans do—with the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, you can eat well every day in your own home.
Lose weight and save time in the kitchen with easy, set-and-forget recipes from The Healthy Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook.
Eating a low-carb diet can be hard—but cooking for it doesn’t have to be. The Healthy Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook combines the convenience of your slow cooker with satisfying, low-carb recipes to lose weight and save energy cooking.
From Sausage and Egg Scramble to Kale Lasagna to Beef Enchilada Casserole, this healthy slow cooker cookbook offers delicious, wholesome meals that have 20g of total carbs per serving. With 15-minute prep times for each recipe, The Healthy Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook makes losing weight as easy as tossing in ingredients—leaving your slow cooker to handle the rest of the heavy lifting.
The Healthy Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook includes:
- Low and slow cooking 101 that offers guidance for making a low-carb diet easy, with recommendations for pantry staples and a sample meal plan.
- 100 low-carb recipes for delicious and satisfying meals that contain no more than 20 grams of carbs per serving.
- Quick prep with a max prep time of 15 minutes for no-fuss everyday meals.
Don’t worry about measuring ingredients, counting carbs, or cooking—make losing weight on a low-carb diet easier with The Healthy Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook.
The Low-Sodium Slow Cooker Cookbook puts flavor back into your slow cooker with tasty, heart-healthy recipes.
From Cheese Grits to Turkey Chili to Mongolian Beef—you can use the convenience of your slow cooker to spice up your low-sodium diet. The Low-Sodium Slow Cooker Cookbook makes it easy to enjoy time-saving meals that are high on flavor but low in sodium. With 100 recipes that require only 30 minutes or less to prep, The Low-Sodium Slow Cooker Cookbook is your best reference to prep, set, and forget about bland recipes on a low-sodium diet.
This low-sodium cookbook will keep your taste-buds and your heart happy with:
- Less Salt, and More Flavorful Recipes that use salt-free alternatives to keep the taste of your favorite familiar recipes, plus a guide on how to create your own seasonings
- Fast Prep that requires no additional steps and takes only 30 minutes or less to prepare for your slow cooker
- Over 100 Low-Sodium Cookbook Recipes accompanied by a sodium scale to help you manage how much sodium you consume on a daily basis
Lose salt, not flavor with convenient slow cooker recipes from this low-sodium cookbook.
Healthy Meals. Fast Prep. Slow Cookers.
The Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook is for busy people looking to make healthy meals they’ll be excited to eat. Stuffed with 125 recipes for delectable dishes requiring minimal prep time, this is the healthy slow cooker cookbook that teaches you how simple eating well can be.
Every recipe is designed to create a complete, nutritionally balanced meal—no sides needed. Sink your teeth into mouthwatering favorites like steak fajitas, chicken pad thai, butternut squash risotto, and banana nut oatmeal. The Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook is the prep-and-go cookbook for every busy chef.
The Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook includes:
- 125 Plates to Satisfy Every Taste—From gluten-free to vegan, pick your perfect recipe thanks to clear labels and complete nutrition information.
- Complete Meals in One Recipe—Stop worrying about sides—these substantial and nutritious recipes will leave you feeling satisfied.
- Fast and Easy Prep—Set it and forget it with simple recipes that require 15 minutes or less of prep time and minimal pre-cooking.
Make healthy meals a breeze with The Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook.