Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sheila Thigpen
Sheila Thigpen (1961- ) is a recipe developer, food writer and food photographer. She spent 20 years as a business manager in the publishing industry overseeing creative teams and projects for many national brands until her retirement in 2018.
A graduate of the University of Tennessee with a degree in Journalism, she launched the blog Life, Love, and Good Food in 2014 as an outlet for her own creativity. The popular, growing food blog inspires home chefs to spend more time in the kitchen—and around the family dinner table—with quick and easy recipes, beautiful photography, clear instructions, and tips for cooking success.
She is a born and raised Southern girl now living in Knoxville, Tennessee, near the beautiful Smoky Mountains. She and her husband have two adult daughters, are active in their church, love to travel, and are still over-the-moon excited about becoming grandparents last year.
Learn more about Sheila at: https://lifeloveandgoodfood.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Sheila Thigpen
Simplify your life and your family’s meals with easy, 5-ingredient recipes
If a busy schedule has been standing between you and eating the healthy meals you and your family deserve, consider a simpler alternative. The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook is a straightforward, convenient, and organized method that proves you don’t need a ton of ingredients to make a great meal—all you need is 5.
To all of you overworked professionals, jugglers of children, and commuters, this easy cookbook is filled with 90+ simple recipes that don’t skimp on flavor, nutrition, or freshness. If you often find yourself scrambling at dinnertime, The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook should be your go-to reference.
Inside The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook, you’ll find:
- Hone your workspace—With a little help optimizing your kitchen, this easy cookbook will make sure you have the necessary tools and cooking area.
- Reinvent your meals—In addition to one-pot recipes, easy classics, no-cooks, and pre-prepped, there are dishes in this easy cookbook specifically designed for turning leftovers into new, tasty treats.
- Stock your shelves—From your freezer to your cabinets, this easy cookbook will keep all of the essentials you need an arm’s length away.
The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook is the perfect way to create efficiency in the kitchen and grocery store while still producing nutritious, interesting meals.
Recipes include: Fig Ricotta Toast, Shepherd’s Pie, Veggie Frittata, Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili, and Cuban Mojo Pork Chops & Orange Rice
Winner winner chicken dinners (and more)—75 beginner-friendly recipes with minimal prep
When it comes to making flavorful, weeknight-friendly meals, there’s no ingredient as deliciously versatile as chicken. The Easy Chicken Cookbook is packed with simple recipes that turn the humble chicken into a crowd-pleasing superstar. From snacks and appetizers to lunches and dinners, there’s a chicken-focused favorite for home cooks of every expertise level.
This unique chicken cookbook offers recipes organized by convenience: 5 ingredients or fewer, 30 minutes or less, one pan, one pot, and pressure cooker or slow cooker. A mix of classic and contemporary dishes—Hot-Honey-and-Garlic-Glazed Drumsticks, Pad Thai with Crunchy Peanuts, and Pan-Seared Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breasts—use simple, everyday ingredients.
The Easy Chicken Cookbook includes:
- Bird basics—Learn about classic chicken cuts, how to safely handle and store chicken, and beyond.
- Spice it up—Explore 12 super easy sauces and sides that’ll help you take your dishes to the next level with this standout chicken cookbook.
- Clear-cut recipes—Discover a convenient index that lists recipes by chicken cut so you can create a meal with the ingredients you have on hand.
Bake, broil, braise, and poach your way to perfect chicken at home—The Easy Chicken Cookbook will show you how!