Shield Stacking Header Set for Arduino UNO R3(Pack of 5 Sets)
Enhance your purchase
- Pack of 5 sets
- Each set has 1x1*10p header, 2x1*8p header, 2x1*6p header, 1x2*3p header
- Plastic height is 8.5mm, pin length 11mm, pitch 2.54mm(0.1")
- Full compatibility with Arduino UNO R3 & Leonardo shields
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.2 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm; 18 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Generic
- ASIN : B0756KRCFX
- Item Model Number : 4330128568
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For Arduino boards and shields, stacking is extremely important. By stacking Arduino boards and shields can be placed properly and extra work like soldering or wiring is kept at minimum. The new products developed for Arduino platform is generally intented to be stacking-friendly. Shield Stacking Header for Arduino is an important tool used for that purpose.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|