Shu Uemura Colour Lustre Brilliant Glaze Shampoo, 300ml
|Scent||Rose of Japan|
|Hair type||Color Treated|
|Liquid volume||300 Millilitres|
|Item weight||0.82 Pounds|
About this item
- Shampoo for colored hair that transforms into a rich foam that lathers quickly and offers easy rinsing
- Prevents color from fading, protects the hair fiber and balances the scalp's natural oils
- Insulate the cortex from water and other external stress factors
- Contains Musk Rose Oil known for its inherent healing properties
- Also contains Goji Berry Extract which helps protect the hair from oxidation and color fade
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.84 x 5.84 x 20.32 cm; 371.95 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Ragatex - DI
- ASIN : B00Q6QVU88
- Item Model Number : 3474630652675
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Shu Uemura Colour Lustre Brilliant Glaze Shampoo is a sulphate and paraben free shampoo for coloured hair that transforms into a rich foam that lathers quickly and offers easy rinsing. It prevents colour from fading, protects the hair fibre and balances the scalp's natural oils. It refining lipids mimic the hair's natural protective varnish to insulate the cortex from water and other external stress factors. It contains Musk Rose Oil known for its inherent healing properties and Goji Berry Extract which helps protect the hair from oxidation and colour fade. It is infused with the rose fragrance. It has top note of mandarin, grapefruit, black-currant, cardamom essence, heart note of rose, freesia, violet and base note of sandalwood, musk, vanilla. Available in 300 ml bottle.
Musk Rose Oil, Goji Berry Extract
Apply a quarter-size amount of the shampoo to wet hair. Massage into scalp using fingers and palms. Rinse thoroughly. *For oilier scalps, repeat steps 1-3.