|Color||Green 2 PACK|
|Power Source||Solar,hand crank|
|Product Dimensions||5.99 x 5 x 15.01 cm; 86 Grams|
Simpeak Hand Cranking Solar Powered Flashlight, Rechargeable Emergency LED Flashlight Carabiner Dynamo Quick Snap Clip Backpack Flashlight Torch for Outdoor Camping Climbing Hiking,Green,Yellow
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Emergency Army Green Hand Crank Torch, Built-In Rechargeable battery, conveniently generates power for more than 10 minutes’ lighting by 1 minute’s crank (basing one speed of two round per second).
- 2. Solar panel as a back-up powering method absorbs all kinds of light, such as strong and medium sunlight, lamp light and more.
- 3. Ergonomic and rugged design is comfortable and secure to grip in hand. Perfect for daily, emergency and outdoor lighting.
- 4. The built-in durable carabiner securely clips to your backpack, ideal for outdoor activities.Portable Size for out door use:124x45x32mm/86g.
- 5. What you get: 100% Brand New Simpeak Hand Crank and Solar Flashlight, user manual, unprecedented 2-year warranty and 24 hours customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simpeak [2-Pack] Hand Cranking Solar Powered Flashlight Green, Rechargeable Emergency LED Flashlight Carabiner Dynamo Quick Snap Clip Backpack Flashlight Torch for Outdoor Camping Climbing Hiking
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not yet had extensive chance to use the product but it appears to be capable.
It may be a little on the flimsy side however, but too early to tell one way or the other. These are just my first impressions.
Would definitely buy again.
Top reviews from other countries
ONE MONTH LATER. Took it out of the drawer and compared it with the other one which was fully charged. I couldn't really tell any difference.
Direct text from the owners manual.
CHARGE WITH THE HAND CRANK
Rotate the hand crank at 2 rounds per second to charge the battery.
One minute's crank will generate power for 8 minute's lighting.
Note: To protect long-term performance of the battery, DO NOT ROTATE THE CRANK FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES.
CHARGE WITH THE SOLAR PANEL
The solar panel can be charged both under natural and artificial light.
Charge under direct sunlight for 30 minutes will generate power for 10 minutes lighting.
40 HOURS OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT WILL FULL CHARGE THE BATTERY.
More than a great value for the money. While these are more expensive than other similar (identically looking flashlights) here on Amazon.com, I still think that these are a good value for the money. I would still purchase these again in hindsight. Very satisfied and happy with these.
Also, I am writing this review 1 year after purchasing two of these and both of them still work without issue and have taken their fair amount of abuse as well.