Simple Deluxe PTFISHHEAT300 50-60 Gallons Fish Tank Heater Submersible Aquarium Heating, Submersible Aquarium Heater, 300 W
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30 x 8 x 5.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Water shortage protection: Built with overheat and water shortage protection. The heater power shall be cut off 10 min in advance when washing tank, changing water and maintaining aquarium, otherwise heating cannot be processed
- Precise temperature control: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF. Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- External temperature controller: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. Easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C. Power cord length: 5.42ft
- Easy to install and widely use: Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater. 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums
- Safety: The waterproof level made with IPX8. Titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters
Product detailsSize:300 W | Style:1 Pack
- Product Dimensions : 29.97 x 8 x 5.51 cm; 410 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 May 2021
- Manufacturer : Simple Deluxe
- ASIN : B08JFXZ9B1
- Item Model Number : PTFISHHEAT300
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simple Deluxe 300W Aquarium Heater
How to set the temperature:
Press set button to start the temperature setting. The LED display will start to flash, continue pressing set button, the number in LED screen will circulate from 20-34℃（68-94℉）
If you have found your desired temperature please stop pressing, the LED screen will stop flashing, then it will show the water temperature in your fish tank.
It only starts heating when it has gone 2 degrees below the set temp, for example, if you want to get to the 26-27℃(78-80℉)range you should set at 28℃(82℉)
Error code and LED display:
Blue Light (constant temperature indicator light): temperature have reached setting goal, the heater will keep it.
Red Light (working indicator light): the heater is now heating.
E1: water shortage or wrong installation
E2: the temperature went over 96℉, stop heating
Show water shortage protection E1 in the water, caused by the detection values of various water quality and can be set by yourself follow the steps below:
1. Fully immerse the heating rod in water, press and hold the SET button when the power is off, then the plug is connected to the power supply, and the scrolling "simulation with water" value is displayed after about 2 seconds, and then short press the SET button once to lock "simulation with water" "Value"
2. Pull the heater out of the water surface, and the water-free value is displayed at this time, and then short press the button once to lock the "simulated water-free" value. After the value is locked, the heating plate returns to normal and can be put back into the water.
1. Please use the product in the water, when product is exposed in the air, the residual heat may cause damage to the heater or finally make it broke. After you have cut the power please wait at least 20mins until you can put it out.
2. The product can apply to both fresh water and sea water, but please do not use the product in corrosive environment.