Other Sellers on Amazon
SinuPulse Elite Advanced Nasal Sinus Irrigation System with 30 Additional SinuAir Packets, Additional Replacement Sinus Irrigator Tip, Travel Case, and Bonus eBook by Dr. Robert S. Ivker
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||SINU PULSE ELITE|
|Unit count||1 count|
|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||SinuAir Formulated Saline Powder, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride See more|
About this item
- SUPERIOR VALUE - 90 Day supply of SinuAir Formulated Powdered Saline Solution, Additional Replacement Sinus Irrigator Tip, and Bonus Sinus Care eBook by Dr. Robert S. Ivker
- FAST & EFFICIENT - SinuPulse Elite provides sinus relief in less than a minute and features a clog-free, leak resistant design with an LED display
- ADAPTABLE - Features 360 Degree swivel tip for comfort and control
- SAFE - Ingredients include SinuAir Formulated Saline Powder, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride - FDA Registered, UL, and CE Approved
- MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - 2 Year Full Warranty
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 13 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Health Solutions
- ASIN : B07WGJGVGT
- Manufacturer reference : SP100, SAPK30, SPST, SPTC
Best Sellers Rank:
33,988 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 315 in Cold & Flu Medicine
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The SinuPulse Elite was developed and engineered in Switzerland to be the best, most advanced sinus and nasal irrigation system in the world complete with state-of-the-art electronics and Intellipulse technology.
Featuring a patented SinuMist function it is the only irrigator capable of delivering both a gentle pulsating mist spray for soothing relief and a more thorough pulsating rinse to cleanse the sinuses and massage the nasal cilia to their normal, healthy state. With the pulsating atomizer spray and pulsating cleansing rinse it really is like having two units in one! The SinuPulse Elite is a soothing drug free device to relieve symptoms caused by sinus infections, sinusitis, allergies and the common cold including: post nasal drip, cough, congestion, sinus headaches, and irritated nasal passages. The SinuPulse Elite advanced features include: state-of-the-art Micro Touch power button, electronic LED display, fully adjustable pressure and pause control on handle, hypo allergenic design, calibrated pulse rate, quiet operation, measurement scale, hi-capacity water tank with hygienic cover, soft color coded nasal tips for family members, and sinus treatment information.
"I recommend the SinuPulse Elite from Health Solutions Medical Products. Our team has been using their sinus irrigation products as part of our regular healthcare regimen. We have found the products help our players that suffer from allergies and sinus problems." - Gary Vitti, Head Athletic Trainer.
- Includes 2 Throat Irrigator Tips with Tongue Cleaner attachment for enhanced breath control (mist spray and rinse)
- Includes Additional 2-Pack of SinuAir Powdered Saline Packets (30 Packets per Pack)
- Includes SinuPulse Elite Replacement Sinus Irrigator Tip
- Includes Bonus eBook by Dr. Robert S. Ivker, Co-Founder of the American Board of Holistic Medicine
SinuAir Formulated Saline Powder, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Then recently I began having some tooth pain, turns out it was an old cavity gone rogue killing the tooth, and it had to be extracted. Now I'm also using the water pick function to keep that area clean and also do the rest of my teeth while I'm at it. It's far more pleasant than I expected and works better than floss at getting some stuck particles. I still floss because water doesn't scrub the sides of your teeth, but both leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than flossing alone. I have had this for several months and haven't had any issues with it other than I wish there was a larger tank, but that's ok.