Sinus Rinse 300ml Nasal Irrigation - Bonus 30 Packs Nasal Wash Salt, HailiCare Nose Cleaner for Nose Wash, Nose Washer (300ml Bottle)
|Price:||+ $10.00 Delivery|
- ➤EASY TO USE: Unique construction and the patented button allow a perfect water flow, transparent, so it is easy to see the water level, easy for both adults and children to use
- ➤A PRACTICAL PRODUCT: Gently removes dirt, dust and other pollutants. etc. ideal for individual daily nasal care
- ➤CLEANSING NASAL CAVITY: Nasal Wash Pot is designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure characteristic. For your healthy, experts suggest to clean the nasal cavity regularly
- ➤PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Adult Nasal Wash Adapter, 1 x Children Nasal Wash Adapter,1 x 300ml (10oz) Bottle, 1 x Free Gift
- ➤KINDLY TIP: Do not wash the device under running water like the use of an electric tooth brush
- Package Dimensions : 16 x 11.18 x 7.62 cm; 112 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 April 2019
- Manufacturer : HailiCare
- ASIN : B07QPZPPRB
- Manufacturer reference : 1041201
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1 Pack Include:
1 × Bottle (300ml-10oz)
2 × Adapters
PS: Not included Nasal Rinse Mix (Salt)!
How to use:
Step 1: Wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle up to the fill line (300ml) with lukewarm distilled water or previously boiled water.
Step 2: Cut the Nasal Wash Salt pour its contents into the bottle. Tighten the cap & tube on the bottle securely.
Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down.
Keeping your mouth open and without holding your breath, place cap snugly against your right nostril and SQUEEZE BOTTLE GENTLY until the solution starts draining from the OPPOSITE nostril or from your mouth.
Step 4: Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums.
Step 5: Now repeat steps 3 & 4 for your left nostril.
Use only as recommended and follow the warnings
1. DO NOT RINSE if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
2. Never put in boiling water to damage the bottle. No higher than 60℃.
3.If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation.
4. Do not rinse if your nasal passage is completely blocked.
5. We recommend that parents use this product only on children who are above 12.
If your child is less than twelve years old, you should consult your child's physician before using this product.
6. Rinsing your nasal passages with only PLAIN WATER will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not rinse with plain water
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As for the unit itself - good quality and easier to use than just OTC saline spray.
Products i have used. It does not cause
Problems with my ears and it is simple to use and easy to take when traveling.