|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 9 Grams|
|Other display features||Video Games|
|Item Weight||9 g|
|Manufacturer||Skull & Co.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 May 2017|
Skull & Co. Skin, CQC and FPS Thumb Grips Set Joystick Cap Analog Stick Cap for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller - Black, 3 Pairs(6pcs)
- PATENTED DESIGN: Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Stick (NOT for Pro Controller).
- A Set of 3 different pairs: 2*SKIN GRIP, 2* CQC ELITE, 2*FPS MASTER.
- PROTECTION: Prevent the original joystick caps from corrosion and spalling.
- ACCURACY: Increasing accuracy by adding extra height and radius.
- MORE GRIP: Made of quality soft TPE material (Rubber), super control feelings. Less thumb fatigue.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Important Note: In order to have the best performance, please use dry cloth or tissue to wipe the Thumb Grip before you use.
Compatible: for Nintendo Switch
We specifically designed 3 different kinds of thumb grips for Nintendo Switch, which not only protect your original joystick cap, but also can provide more accurate control feelings.
Skin Grip x 2
Feature: Protect the original joy-con stick cap and keep the original control feelings and user habit.
CQC Elite x 2：
- Concave Design.
- Increasing accuracy to meet the requests of control accuracy from gamers when they play some games like Zelta, Mariokart and etc. However, please note that it may cause difficulty to press "- Button" and "B Button" for the reason of personal habits and finger size.
FPS Master x 2
Feature: To fulfill the gamers' requests of shooting games and some hardcore games, such as Splatoon 2, Payday 2, Monster Hunter XX. Gamers often focus on joystick control instead of using "- button" and "B button" in these games.
If the FPS grip does not satisfy you, try adding CQC on your FPS thumb grip. You also can add FPS grip on a FPS grip if you want.
The Neon Red+Blue of thumb grips may vary slightly from original Joy-con due to materials and texture.
If you have any inquries or suggestion, please feel free to contact us by email. Happy Gaming!