SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount Adapter with 1/4" Thread for Camera LED Light,Camera Monitor, 2pcs - 2060
Enhance your purchase
- Cold shoe mount: International Standard cold shoe mount compatible. Attaches to any 1/4"-20 threaded hole. Ideal for mounting monitor, on-camera lights, microphone shock mounts, flashes, hot shoe accessories,etc
- More Secure : The cold shoe adapter has a standard 1/4"-20 unthread hole, plus two M2.5 unthread holes for stronger stabilization by keeping itself in place without moving. Such new design is much more secure than previous version of cold shoe adapter without M2.5 unthreaded holes. If your cage has no M2.5 thread holes, you can mout the cold shoe mount via the 1/4"-20 screw
- Smart Design: There comes with two secure bending bevels on the one end of the cold shoe mount
- Excellent Craftsmanship: Designed by Professional dslr rig designer and shutterbug. Sturdy Aluminum alloy material with enough long time black anodized treatment for higher durability
- Two Arrowheads: The two arrowheads show right direction
Product detailsColour Name:2pcs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2017
- Manufacturer : SMALLRIG
- ASIN : B075M528JB
- Item Model Number : 4332041552
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The counter bore hole in the center is attachable to 1/4’’ screw, but the 1/4’’ screw will not touch the hot shoe contact of accessories mounted on the cold shoe.
The arrowheads on the cold shoe show the direction to mount additional accessories.
Secure Bending Bevels
There comes with two secure bending bevels on the one end to prevent accidental removal.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
But the flange on these cold shoes is so thick that my radio triggers (Cactus V4 units) won't slide into them. Thinking maybe it was just the triggers, I also tried my Nikon SB-900 strobes and same problem.
Rather than return them, I'll probably just grind them down a bit. But they seem expensive for what they are and I would have expected them to be better designed.