SMALLRIG 9.5” Adjustable Articulating Magic Arm with Both 1/4" Screw for LCD Monitor, LED Lights - 2066
- Magic Arm: The precise and durable designed Articulating Magic Friction Arm provides great versatility for the positioning of access.
- Easy position: Double 360 degree Ball Head Articulating design adjusts any angles based on your needs.
- Wide compatibility: With 1/4" thread on both ends to install any on-camera flash lights, microphone,LCD monitor,DV Monitor, microphone on one end and other accesorries like cage, NATO Rail 1973, 15mm Rod 1182 and Quick Release Rod Clamp 1976 etc.
- Rubber thread: Mounted with 1/4" screw is a rubber cushion which could prevent the scratches of monitor and help to lock the monitor tighter.
- Customer Service: Backed with 100% satisfaction guaranteed for quality problem; 24hx7 Customer Service Support.
Product detailsColour Name:magic arm 2066
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 6 x 2.5 cm; 210 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2017
- Manufacturer : SmallRig
- ASIN : B076KDDBW5
- Item Model Number : 4335035730
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,152 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In 2009, we launched the brand “SmallRig”, a word meaning “assisting video graphics lovers in a powerful way”, which freed the filmmakers from the burden of traditional sets to enjoy DIY rigs. Users are the best designers. That's why we hold on to the idea of “Customer Comes First, Collaborate to Innovate, Enjoy Being There”. Meanwhile, SmallRig provides specialized services and solutions of shooting suites for users to create more possibilities of capturing the moment & framing the eternal.
About the Product
SmallRig Articulating Arm (9.8 inches) 2066 could attach monitor via the 1/4’’ screw on the one end and attach accessories with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes on the other end.
- It is equipped with 1/4’’ screws on both ends respectively.
- It could attach monitor via the 1/4’’ screw on the one end and attach accessories with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes on the other end.
- Mounted with 1/4’’ screw is a rubber cushion that protects monitors from scratches and helps to lock the monitor tighter.
- It features an ergonomic wingnut for great convenience that could help to adjust any angles based on your needs.
Features the rubber cushion that protects monitors from scratches.
It could attach monitor via the 1/4’’ screw on the one end and attach accessories with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes on the other end.
It features an ergonomic wingnut for great convenience that could help to adjust any angles based on your needs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What about the functionality of it? Unfortunately, I'm yet to field test it due to lockdown restrictions. When I'm free to roam again, I'll update these comments accordingly. So far though, I'm impressed. I have no idea what the category of "warmth" is (one of the rating fields offered by Amazon) but I've given it five stars for that anyway. :) Yes, it was very warm. Mmm...
Top reviews from other countries
These units really help me get video angles for my YouTube videos and online teaching that I couldn't otherwise get. The built quality is absolutely solid.
This unit was so impressive that I actually do searches for SmallRig every so often to see what other innovative products they have.
The only thing I would recommend is that you ensure you get an iPhone mount to attach to this at the same time you order this. Highly recommended.
- The only issue with this product is that it is NOT an 11" Arm. It's 9.5". 1.5" Shorter!