- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
SMALLRIG Camera Cage Top Cheese Handle Grip with Cold Shoe Mount for Camera - 1638
|Item weight||0.16 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【TOP HANDLE】This SMALLRIG top handle equipped with built-in shoe mount for microphone and LED lights, is designed for handheld shooting, can holds the weight of a large cage rig with various attachments with ease
- 【MOUNTING POINTS】The SMALLRIG camera handle with abundance of 1/4'' and 3/8'' mounting points, can attach different SMALLRIG rigs on it for additional attachment options and DIY operations
- 【COMPATIBLITY】This SMALLRIG camera handle grip can be attached to a camera cage directly with 2pcs 1/4 inch screws ( the adjustable space between two 1/4 inch screws is 30mm-40mm), Fits any cage with the standard 1/4 20 thread on top, such as SMALLRIG cage 2087, cage 2049, cage 1982, cage 1889 and any other cages of SMALLRIG
- 【EXQUISITE DESIGN】The SMALLRIG versatile handle is made by aluminium alloy, this material is light, durable, is very sturdy and solid, you will feel very safe carrying the rig around with this solid and light handle stabilizer rig
- 【SATISFACTION WARRANTY】 All SMALLRIG camera rigs come with a YEAR warranty, any problem after purchasing please contact us, we will try our best to help you within 24 hours
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.3 x 4 x 7 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2017
- Manufacturer : SMALLRIG
- ASIN : B0114IGBC2
- Item Model Number : 1638 Cheese-Handle
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Compounding the hardware personality matching issue arising from the non standard placement of the holes, or "reduced function set", is that this SmallRig handle does not hardware personality match well with other SmallRig products, e.g. Small Switching Plate 1598 (ASIN B00X5NXSRQ ).
Minus 1.0 for the slotted mounting foot not fitting industry standard 1" hole spacings used on breadboard plates
Minus 1.0 for 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 holes on T stem, and handle not conforming to industry standard 1" spacings
Former Member Technical Staff and Processes and Procedures Engineering Manager, Laser and Sensor Products Center, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (Space Park)