SmallRig Magic Arm Cool Ballhead Ball Head Camera Super Clamp Mount Bracket - 1138
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||200 Grams|
About this item
- ▶ Ball head with Clamp: The SmallRig 1138 is a multi-function ball head with clamp mount. The clamp could be mount on the rod , table to hold stuff like light, monitor mount, camera for Gopro
- ▶ Clamp OPEN TO 40MM: The Clamp jaws open to 40mm (1.57 inch). It could attach to rod, stabilizer for DJI, table, bike bar etc
- ▶ Multiple Accessories Attach：Can also be used as a GoPro mount on motorbike or hold a microphone on a boom arm, mount of small cameras, monitors, compact cameras, phones, flashes, handheld gimbals and other devices, sush as for GoPro cameras , Nex mirrorless cameras for Sony , RX100MK4 etc
- ▶ Ergonomic and Solid: Made of nearly all metal ( aluminium alloy ), solid and sturdy, also with a protective dense rubber pad on clamp area to prevent scratches and the whole arm can be taken off
- ▶ Best Load: The best load < 1.5kg (3.3 lbs). Don't mount the accessories over 1.5kg (3.3 lbs)
Product detailsColour Name:1pc
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2017
- Manufacturer : SmallRig
- ASIN : B00DJ5XH4O
- Item Model Number : 1138
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The best load of this super clamp mount is 1.5kg (6.6lb).
The maximum opening of this super clamp is 40mm while the minimum is 15mm. It is compatible with any mounting gear of 15-40mm and tightened by the locking knob.
The clamp comes with 1/4" screw hole and a 3/8" screw hole which could attach to other accessories.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Extremely happy with my purchase and wish I went down this route sooner..
Strong hold and easy to move the ball head around.
Only negative is that the chuck can't be removed, so will rattle if used on something that causes a lot of vibration, like a generator or a motorbike.
I actually purchased these for holding a couple of HTC Vive lighthouses, and they work really well for that purpose.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2020