SMALLRIG Super Clamp Crab Clamp for Camera, Monitor, Lights, Umbrellas, Hooks, Shelves, Plate Glass, Cross Bars, Action Cam, etc, Pack of 2-2058
- The super clamp 2058 is versatile tool, it could lock 15mm-44mm rods, which could be tightened by locking lever.
- Multi-function with 1/4｡ｱ and 3/8｡ｱ thread, could hold just about everything: action cam, camera, light, umbrella, shelves, plate glass, ipad, battery, bike, cross bar, monitor, cold shoe adapter, etc.
- Non-slip rubber pads on the inner side grips the equipment very tight, helping protect your accessories very well.
- Maximum opening diameter: 2.28". Ideal for clamping items 0.6"- 2" in diameter.
- Quality construction: this super clamp is made of lightweight Aluminum Alloy and stainless steel. Best Weight Load:0.5-2.5kg. Package included: 2 x SmallRig Super Clamp
Product detailsColour Name:2pcs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 1.6 x 2.8 cm; 230 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 November 2017
- Manufacturer : SmallRig
- ASIN : B075M3Y21G
- Item Model Number : 2058-AU
Best Sellers Rank:
1,093 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 166 in Camera & Photo Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A professional company specializing in camera accessories. A comprehensive enterprise integrating product design, research and development, sales and maintenance of camera accessories. Products are sold in the United States, China, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Australia and other countries. We take high-quality products as the core and excellent service as our tenet.
About SmallRig 2058
SMALLRIG 2058 is lightweight and durable. It could lock 15mm-44mm rods, which could be tightened by locking lever. SMALLRIG clamp with 1/4 thread 2058 could be mounted onto anything like cameras, lights, umbrellas, hooks, shelves, plate glass, cross bars, even other Super Clamps very stably. It is equipped with 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ threaded holes for DIY operations.
- It includes 2pcs of Super Clamp with 1/4" and 3/8" threads, and it is lightweight and durable.
- It is compatible with 15mm-40mm rods, which could be tightened by locking lever.
- It is equipped with 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ threaded holes for DIY operations, so that more mountings could be extended.
- It could be mounted onto anything like cameras, lights, umbrellas, hooks, shelves, plate glass, cross bars, even other Super Clamps very stably.
It is compatible with 15mm-44mm rods, which could be tightened by locking lever
Multiple Threaded Holes
It is equipped with 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ threaded holes for DIY operations
Built-in Rubber Cushion
Mounted onto anything like cameras, lights, umbrellas, hooks, shelves, plate glass, cross bars and so on
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The arm that is used to rotate so that the clamp can open and close works well. The turning rod is not fixed, it slides, which is super handy when you are tightening the clamp with a mounted accessory in the way.
The clamps let you attach a 1/4" or 3/8" accessory. You can attach both a 1/4" and a 3/8" adapter or accessory if you have the clearance. I used a large adapter pin to have some offset and I was able to have two items mounted to one clamp.
If you have a light or medium sized camera, this will work well to clamp on a C stand arm. However, if you have a very heavy camera and lens combo, I did find the clamp slipping by rotating on the C stand extension arm. Even with the rubber grips on the clamp, a super heavy item will cause the clamp to slide downwards. Luckily the C stand arm had a textured area at one end, so once I clamped it there, I have no issues at all. If your arm doesn't have a rough area or texture for the rubber grips to clamp, you may have to consider creating some crosshatch lines for added hold, so it isn't a completely smooth surface.
As you can see from the photos, the clamps open pretty wide and close down small, which makes them great for clamping down something that you are gluing too.
If you are interested in the adapters I used for the clamps in my photos, here is the link: https://amzn.to/32JeX1g
If my review and photos helped, please consider giving me a helpful vote, thanks : )
I've trusted a GH5 hanging from a few of these, and I'm no professional so risking the loss of $2500 of camera/lens hanging off this thing, I had no doubts.
I'm a seasoned amateur, maybe semi-professional as I've shot some things for friends and their local business. If you're looking to clamp/hook things, these will handle it. I'm not sure of the full weight, but I'd have no concerns with a full frame DSLR and a decent L series lens at the end of one of these.