- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
SMALLRIG Monitor Holder Mount for Camera Field Monitors, Friction Up to 180 Degree - 1842
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Monitor Mount 1842|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||48 x 29 x 36 millimetres|
|Item weight||0.06 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【FOR MONITOR MOUNT】The DSLR monitor holder is designed to hold a monitor onto a camera cage via 1/4’’ screws, and can be tightened more with a hex spanner. You can attach the mount to your cage or accessories with two 1/4’’-20 screws
- 【EASY ADJUSTMENT】Hold fast and adjustable to position it up to 180° as per your need, and two M5 screws are applied for damping based on the weight of monitors, which enables you to have a better monitoring in shooting scenarios
- 【IDEAL FOR DIY】You can attach it to SMALLRIG 25mm rod clamp 1860, so that you could mount a monitor on handlebar of Ronin M/MX for DJI
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Made of Aluminum Alloy, is very sturdy and solid. Rubber cushion on the top is utilized to prevent the monitor from scratching
- 【PLEASE NOTE】The max load of this monitor mount is 1.5kg. SMALLRIG provides friendly 24-hour Customer Support, 30-day No-hassle Return Service, Worry-free 2-year Warranty
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.8 x 2.9 x 3.6 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 April 2018
- Manufacturer : SMALLRIG
- ASIN : B077867R1J
- Item Model Number : 1842-SR
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,154 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In 2009, we launched the brand “SmallRig”, a word meaning “assisting video graphics lovers in a powerful way”, which freed the filmmakers from the burden of traditional sets to enjoy DIY rigs.
Users are the best designers. That's why we hold on to the idea of “Customer Comes First, Collaborate to Innovate, Enjoy Being There”. Meanwhile, SmallRig provides specialized services and solutions of shooting suites for users to create more possibilities of capturing the moment & framing the eternal.
About the Product
SmallRig Tilt Monitor Mount 1842 is designed to hold your monitor onto a camera cage, handle, or other mounting systems via two 1/4”-20 screws. The aluminum mount enables to tilt 180° without using tools and free-stop in any position. It can support 5” or 7” monitor up to 1.5kg.
- Supports 5” or 7” Monitor up to 1.5kg.
- Tilts 180° & Lockable in Any Position.
- Includes Allen Wrench to Secure the Thumbscrew.
- Protective Rubber Padding on Top
- Anti-off 1/4”-20 Screws
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a nice monitor mount if they only need to adjust it from front to back. Otherwise you should get the other mount that allows you to swivel/spin it. I did however also, take one star away, because the tightening system requires an allen key - - which is often times bothersome to bring along on shoots and/or it's very easy to loose or misplace. Also, over time the tension to hold the monitor in a desired position will give, in my case I'm forced to adjust the tension about every other shoot I'm on. Which honestly can be pain - - I wish the tension was a little more solid. If you crank it to much, you're stuck in the position you're in - if you don't apply enough tension, then the monitor will move on it's own (not ideal, especially when on a gimbal or trying to get low angles).
All in all, it's a good monitor mount - - maybe I'll dish more money out and get the other mount that allows me to swivel it too.
The adjustable friction mount is amazing!!!!