- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Snack World The Dungeon Crawl Gold - Nintendo Switch
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$20.95 (42%)|
Order within 13 hrs and 50 mins
- The Story, You flop, inches from being a stiff, at the gates of Tutti Frutti; You remember nothing, but at least you have fabulous new friends to adventure with
- You Are the Crawler of Your Own Dungeon Customize your hair, eyes, mouth, body, EVERYTHING into an avatar that best suits you, before heading out on your adventure
- Jiggle your Jaras Outfit yourself with 'jaras' weapons, shields, healing tonics, and status buffing colognes with randomized parameters that can be shrunk down for ease of carrying and switch them on the fly based on the baddies you're battling
- A Deliciously Meta Adventure - High fantasy and high tech collide in this fourth-wall-breaking RPG with a modern twist for gamers of all generations
- What's With the GOLD? - The GOLD version includes both expansion packs and other downloadable content from the original Japanese release of the game, free of charge
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What happens when high fantasy, high comedy and a high-tech setting collide? A smorgasbord of thrilling action, saucy snark and outrageous food puns. Danger threatens the Snack World when the evil merchant Sultan Vinegar attempts to resurrect the Deodragon, Smörg Åsbord. In this quirky adventure, customise your character and join the heroic explorers Chup, Mayo and the gang as they make their way through a slapstick comedy-filled quest to restore order to the castle town ruled by King Papaya. While in each procedurally-generated dungeon, search for rare treasure and loot while dodging treacherous traps and defeating brutal bosses. While in town, prepare for the next adventure by shopping at curiously state-of-the-art convenience stores for supplies, optimizing your gear and more. Use 'snacks' to summon special familiars that assist in battles, switch up your jaras, or weapons and shields, on the spot and capitalize on consumables to gain an edge in combat. Team up with friends to take down big bosses with even bigger attitudes in online and local co-op for up to four players.