|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 4 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Model Number||0001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||68 g|
Link Solar Weatherproof ABS Solar Double Cable Entry Gland for All Cable Types 2mm? to 6mm? for Solar Project on Rv Campervan Boat
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.15 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
- PG7 Waterproof cable gland used for all cable types 2mm² to 6mm² in Dia ,Widely used for solar project when routing the cables
- Suitable for most round cables for Solar Panel,DC power, Aerial, satellite, Air conditioning, Lighting etc
- Can be fixed with Glue (not included) Sikaflex 221 Sikaflex 252, 291, dicor sealant, alike or stainless steel self-tapping screws (not included) depending on position and sealing requirements etc
- The whole set is within 1 ABS white box, 2 cable glands ,2 rubber seals
- An ideal way for routing the cables while mounting solar panels on vehicles and boats, as well as other installations on buildings, garages, sheds etc. =TEXT(A32143,"0000000000")
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Link Solar ABS Solar Cable Entry Gland is used for the passing of cables into the Motorhome ,from the Solar panel ,or for use on yachts /boats for cable entry from the mast. It can also be used for other installations and structures such as buildings, garages, sheds and other roofs Manufactured by Link Solar
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Overall, I was pleased with this, it looks good and everything fits well.