- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Red
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$11.95 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
- The Dualshock 4 controller incorporates a new, highly sensitive six-axis sensor, as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dual analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved to provide a greater sense of control, no matter what you play
- The new multi-touch and clickable touch pad on the face of the Dualshock 4 wireless controller opens up worlds of new gameplay possibilities for both newcomers and veteran gamers
- The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller features a built in speaker and stereo headset jack, putting several new audio options in the player's hands
- The Dualshock 4 wireless controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation 4 system, even when in rest mode, or with any standard charger using a USB cable (type A to micro B sold separately)
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 1 A batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 20.1 x 7.7 x 17.7 cm; 405 Grams
- Release date : 6 August 2014
- ASIN : B01M4KLNE6
- Item Model Number : 9814153
- Best Sellers Rank: 155 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Dualshock 4 wireless controller defines the new generation of play, combining revolutionary features with an intuitive design and precise controls. The new model features a stylish matte finish, shows your light bar from above and allows you to communicate data with your PS4 via USB cable.
From the manufacturer
A revolution in your hands
Interact with games in all the ways you're used to, plus some you never expected. More precise analog sticks, inbuilt motion sensors, an integrated speaker and touch controls are just some of the reasons why the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller puts intuitive, inspired play in your hands.
Capture and show off your finest moments with just the push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your PS4 system or livestream your gameplay, all without disturbing your in-progress game.
Get even more precise control with the built-in touch pad that now shows the unique light bar, adding an extra dimension to your games.
Refined analog sticks and triggers
Get the edge with a much tighter sense of control over in-game actions.
See even more of your games with the integrated light bar that glows with various colours depending on in-game action - now visible on the touch pad.
Bring your games to life and hear every detail with sound effects coming directly from your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
Stereo headset jack
Listen to your games in private and hear every boom, bang and blast with an integrated 3.5mm audio jack for your headphones.
Rock and roll as a highly sensitive built-in accelerometer and gyroscope detect the motion, tilt and rotation of your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
USB battery charging
Charge the controller's internal battery from your PS4 USB port, giving you hassle-free charging as you play.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the right analog gets stick while rotating it from right to left and it's very frustrating while trying to play anything.
My previous dualshock 4 controllers had at least lasted for a good 2 years before they started wearing down. This one has not even lasted a year.
Update: Amazon replaced the controller with a brand new one, no issues.
Second update: 3 months with the replaced controller and the right analog has a big dead zone turning to the right, it's very hard to play as your movement gets restricted and slowed.
Using it in Steam's Big Picture mode lets you customize the colour of the lightbar which is neat.
Doesn't include a micro USB cable, but that's fine. Since I'm going to use it mostly for PC gaming, I needed to pick up a 2m cable anyway to let it reach from my desktop, so any included cable wouldn't have worked for my needs anyway.
Sadly, as with all DualShock 4s it is not very durable and the battery life is pitiful. If you have the money try to buy a premium controller (like one made by Scuf) instead. Gets the job done, though.
Top reviews from other countries
Ich habe mir diesen Controller in rot extra als original gekauft in der Hoffnung er hält für diesen Preis auch was er verspricht ...
aber nein knapp 60 Euro und das Ding ist nach nichtmal 3 Monaten hin. folgendes Problem ist mal wieder der Joystick und zwar der rechte...
Diverse Spiele wo ich ihn benötige machen daher keinen Spaß mehr weil er dauerhaft einfach nach links zieht bzw dreht.
und das für den Preis Frechheit!
mittlerweile schon Controller Nr 4.
ich weiß nicht was daran so schwer ist einen funktionsfähigen Controller mit Lebensdauer zu entwickeln und verkaufen.
innerhalb von zwei Jahren 4 Controller ist echt dreist...
bei meiner ps3 hab ich Jahre lang einen einzigen gebraucht und der funktioniert noch immer.
I bought this controller only a little while ago and haven't got more than 30 hours of game time out of it and the auto drift is so pronounced that I need to get back to using my old controller which already has hundreds of hour into it. Why can't Sony get this sorted? Why is it getting worse? I guess I have to resort to opening the controller now and trying to fix this myself instead of buying one controller after the next. Very disappointed.
dans les jeux, quels qu'ils soient, le pointeur part vers le haut sans aucune raison : inutilisable.
produit bas de gamme de mauvaise qualité et pourtant de marque SONY ! donc avec un prix exorbitant !!!