Sony Walkman NWZW273 4 GB Waterproof Sports MP3 Player (Blue) (Discontined by Manufacturer)
Enhance your purchase
|Component type||Memory, Battery|
|Supported standards||Format(s) Supported: MP3 / WMA / AAC-LC / L-PCM (Copyright protected WMA / AAC-LC files cannot be played back.) See more|
About this item
- Cordless, one-piece wearable sports music player
- Waterproof design for swimming, water sports & workouts
- 3-min quick charge = up to 60-min of battery life
- Drag & drop from iTunes or Windows Media Player
- Compact design with 4 GB internal memory
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 14.61 x 16.21 x 4.93 cm; 27.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 March 2013
- Manufacturer : Sony
- ASIN : B00BWUCX8E
- Item Model Number : NWZW273BLUE
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Run wild with a wire-free, hands-free headphone that diminishes corded distractions whether you're working out, playing outdoors or taking a dip in the pool. Ready for a trip to gym or to take on your next swim, the IPX8 rated design holds up to both intense workouts and depths of up to 6 feet (2m) underwater without breaking a sweat.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update: 8/27/2016— This unit lasted all summer, then broke mysteriously. Volume wouldn't work. Wouldn't charge. Sheesh Sony.I am changing my review from 3 to 1 star.
1. it doesn't work in water. I tried every size ear bud, and after 3 laps, the water gets in, and then its impossible to get the water out. I tried to use it 5 days in a row and wasted at least 2 hours of workout time fiddling with it.
2. i switched to using it for yoga. its fine for this purpose, but it doesn't charge!!!! every day is a struggle trying to get it to recognize that it needs to charge, and then fiddling with the wire until it lights up. There's no rhyme or reason to how long it will hold a charge. There are blinking lights that seem to correspond to how much charge it has left, but then sometimes it will last for 3 more days and sometimes it cuts out in the middle of a work out. plus you can't charge it in the wall, which makes it basically impossible to travel with (unless i bring my computer) and after it's fully charged (which I don't know how you're supposed to tell) it drains battery if you leave it in. so you basically have to monitor it for 3 hours.
I WOULD NOT recommend this product. worst $60 i've ever spent.