Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sophia Marchesi
Sophia Marchesi is a chef and food enthusiast born in Long Island, New York. She has devoted her entire life to cooking and exploring cuisines from all around the world.
Food has always played a central role in Sophia’s life, most of her early memories are of her Nan cooking Sunday dinners - lasagna and cannelloni to share with the whole family.
At 17, Sophia moved to France and apprenticed under various renewed chefs to learn their secrets. At just 23 years old, she started her own career as a master chef.
Sophia ran her own restaurant in Arezzo, Italy, for more than 10 years winning various local awards for her ability to combine American French and Italian influences in a single menu.
After a successful career in Europe, Sophia Marchesi came back to the US, with the idea to share her culinary knowledge and, spend more time with her family.
Since then, she opened two restaurants in New York; the last one in memory of her grandmother, Gianna.
Today Sophia is a professionally made woman, the wife of a wonderful man, and a proud mother of 2 fantastic guys.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Sophia Marchesi
Do you struggle to get the same results in your kitchen as the chefs you watch on TV?
Do you feel like you're fighting the food as it cooks?
Did you buy a Sous Vide Cooker but the results are not great or you want to challenge yourself and expand your culinary horizons?If so, then you need Sous Vide Cookbook!
Sous Vide is a French culinary technique that allows you to cook food at a precise temperature in a water bath. Your food will turn out perfectly every time, without ever burning or overcooking.
This technique is perfect for cooking every cut of meat or fish; from the most tender to some tough cuts, the result will be always amazing.
Sous Vide is also great to cook vegetables at a precise temperature, preventing them from getting mushy and losing their taste, or it can be used to prepare amazing deserts!
In this book, you will find the concentrate of more than 30 years of experience. Sophia Marchesi will guide you on a culinary journey around the world with a selection of her favorites recipes.
Sous Vide Cookbook contains over 600 recipes for both experts and novices.
In this book, you will find:
- Benefits of Cooking with Sous Vide
- Quick and Easy Recipes
- A collection of delicious Appetizer and Snack Recipes
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Recipes from all around the world
- Sides Recipes
- Healthy Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes
- Healthy and Cheat Dessert Recipes
And much more!
Every recipe is accurately written in order to take the guesswork out of making amazing meals with detailed cooking instructions, you will find:
- List of required ingredients: Quantities are clearly defined to avoid any errors. Most of the ingredients can be easily found in your local farmer’s market. For exotic ingredients substitutions options are provided.
- Step-by-step cooking instructions: Cooking with Sous Vide technique is about precision. Every recipe always contains the exact cooking time and temperature required to have the best results. Also, cooking charts for different cuts of meat and fish will give you all the support you need in case you want to personalize a recipe.
- Nutritional information and serving size: Keep track of the nutrients and calories going into your body
Anyone can use sous vide to prepare common, everyday foods because it's easy to use and requires no special skills. Sous vide is also a much faster and reliable way to prepare your food than traditional methods. You'll be able to create more dishes in less time and effort.