|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.1|
|Speaker Connectivity||RCA, Bluetooth, Auxilliary, USB, Optical, Coaxial|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Connector Type||RCA, Bluetooth, USB, Auxillary|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
|Product Dimensions||100 x 22 x 23 cm; 3 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3 kg|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 February 2018|
Sound Bar for TVs,41-Inch 90W Home Theater TV Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer, 4 Equalizer Modes, Bluetooth 5.0, Remote Control, 4 Speakers, Deep Bass, Optical AUX RCA USB Inputs
Enhance your purchase
|Speaker size||41 Inches|
About this item
- 【Loud 41" TV Sound Bar with Dual Built-in Subwoofer】: Built-in 2x 20w tweeter speakers and 2x 25w subwoofers , total 90w; up to 105 dB of room filling, expansive audio and crystal-clear sound; adds rich bass ,enhances home-audio systems
- 【Wired and Wireless】Bluetooth technology 4.0 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices, lets you enjoy high-quality audio and lose wires; or choose wired connection including Aux/USB/coaxial/optical inputs, what's more, AUX/optical/RCA cables provided.
- 【3D Surround Sound System】designed with DSP Technology for amazing clarity and precision, it brings you an upgrading fantastic home theater experience, support 4 sound modes including movie, news, musical and 3D
- 【Simple operation and installation】 buttons or remote control for convenient audio volume, input and modes control (can not compatible with TV and universal remote); mount kit provided, you can mount it on the wall or place it on the cabinet.
- 【100% satisfaction service】one year warranty, 45 days money back guarantee, lifetime technical support, any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
hmovie 2.1 channel soundbar DV-92B, 41-inch,90w, built-in subwoofer and 4 drivers, output up to 105dB loud sound; support Bluetooth, AUX, optical and coaxial input and remote control, wall mountable, what's more,designed with DSP technology, support movie/music/news/3D sound modes, provide surround sound for all your movies, music, TV shows and games.
Feature & Advantage：
* Audio Output: 2.1CH Bluetooth soundbar
* Input: USB input*1, AUX input*1, Optical input*1, Coaxial input*1, Bluetooth input
* Wireless Bluetooth connection
* LED display
* Digital amplifier with built-in DSP chip
* Remote controller
* Independent Treble and Bass volume adjustment
* 4 EQ modes selection: Music/Movie/News/3D
* External Power Adapter
Main Parts: all-in-one TV soundbar
Adapter input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Power output: 20W*2 tweeter+ 25W*2 (Built-in Subwoofer)(90W)
Input Impedance: 8Ω*2 + 8Ω*2
Frequency Response: 40Hz～20KHz
Supported Audio Format: MP3/WMA/APE/WAV/FLAC
Bluetooth Version: 4.0+EDR
All-in-one Sound Bar with built-in subwoofer X 1
Remote Control X 1
Adapter Unit X1
Power Cable X 1
Optical Cable X 1
Coaxial Cable X 1
Audio Cable X 1
User Manual X1
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it came today and was literally plug and play.it connected via Bluetooth to my computer first attempt and connected to my tv right away.
the sound is phenomenally good, great highs and lows and deep base I am absolutely happy with it.
it succeeded all my expectations.
note:if the unit sounds bad or does not have bass etc make sure to change your output speaker setting on your tv.
mine started to sound bad and i at first lay fault with the sounbar but it turned out it was my tv.
its still sounding awesome and still fantastic value for the quality of the unit.
I can't trust getting a replacement so rather get a refund, chances are they all do this, and its not acceptable IMO!
By Lydia on 29 April 2020
If you're buying this for a modern 4K TV, spend the extra money to get a better soundbar.