|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||4.93 x 2.24 x 4.75 cm; 33 Grams|
|Item Weight||33 g|
|Item Model Number||Air3|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 March 2020|
SoundPEATS Air3 Wireless Earbuds Mini Bluetooth V5.2 Earphones with Qualcomm QCC3040 and aptX-Adaptive, 4-Mic and CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation, TrueWireless Mirroring Tech, in-Ear Detection, Game Mode
Enhance your purchase
- [Qualcomm QCC3040 & 14.2mm Driver] - Adopt advanced Qualcomm QCC3040 chip owning Bluetooth 5.2 and TrueWireless Mirroring technology to ensure seamless connection and ultra-low power consumption. Along with 14.2mm bio-compound diaphragm driver inside to enable the Air3 wireless earphones to offer a wide sound filed and precisely parse the details to let you enjoy the immensely wonderful notes.
- [In-Ear Detection & aptX-Adaptive] - Equipped with aptX-Adaptive codec supporting 24bit 420khz to optimize your experience by keeping audio sync with media and adjusting to provide glitch-free wireless audio. With in-ear detection, the earbuds sense when you put them on to play the music and pause automatically while taking either off, and it allows you to freely switch the call device between the phone and the earbuds during a call.
- [Four Microphones & cVc 8.0 Noise Cancelling] - With dual mic in each earbud to capture human voice accurately and help reduce the ambient noise to enhance the performance and let people on the other end hear you clearly. Thanks to Qualcomm’s cVc noise reduction technology, the smart algorithms improves the quality of your voice during transmission and reception, providing both proximal and remote audio enhancement and noise suppression.
- [Game Mode & 17.5H Playtime] - Support game mode with industry leading tech that cuts down on the latency to as low as 60ms for the earbuds, and 80ms for the entire link, to achieve audio and video synchronization. Triple tap on the left earbud to easily enter/exit the wonderland. 5 hours playtime per charge and another 2.5 recharges by the charging case, the Air3 wireless earbuds extend your enjoyment to 17.5 hours in total.
- [Mini Size & Comfortable Fit] - Exclusive research, design, production and improvement by the professional designers and engineers from SoundPEATS, here we bring you the SoundPEATS Air3 wireless earbuds, which is 10% even smaller than the last generation. The refinement we have on the whole process aims to nothing but your contentment. The ergonomic shape and nearly weightless design enhance the music to be more enjoyable.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Seeing Your Voice
After years of research and development, with the advent of true wireless earbuds, Bluetooth earphones are no long those ones getting you out of tangled wired trouble only. Engineers never stop pursuing improvement and perfection, from TWS to TrueWireless Mirroring, from aptX to aptX-Adaptive ...
SoundPEATS Air3 Wireless Earbuds
Perfect Your Experience
If you tried the last generation before, you may wonder the difference and upgrade on this new one.
Lighter and Smaller
Continuing equipping with the latest QCC3040 chip and 14.2mm large driver inside this 10% smaller casing, SoundPEATS devote on perfecting your experience with the burdenless design to take away any discomfort.
What you expect on Bluetooth Earbuds? The sound, the synchronization and the longevity. aptX-Adaptive helps enhance in every way to defend the users.
- Bluetooth: V 5.2
- Single Working Time: 5 Hours
- Total Working Time: 17.5 Hours (with charging case)
- Waterproof: IPX5 rated (not waterproof)
- Control: Touch control
- Single Earbud: 0.14oz
- Total Weight: 1.16oz
- Supported Profile: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Enjoy the Music
Wear a single earbud or both together to play the music. Take off either one to pause the music.
During a Call
Single Mode - Talk through the wearing earbud, the unworn one keeps silent.
Twin Mode - Talk through both earbuds.
Take off the Earbuds During a Call
Talk through the wearing earbud, the one taken off turns to silent.
Take off both earbuds to switch the call from the earbuds to the phone.
Light & Comfortable
Weighing only 0.14oz for a single earbud, along with the semi-in-ear design, to eliminate any feeling of occlusion or discomfort. The compact and portable design brings convenience for your easy carrying and wearing.
Easy & Smooth
Built-in 2 mics in each earbud to capture your voice accurately and reduce the unwanted noise around to make your phone call as easy as face-to-face chat, and to allow you to use a single earbud or both together freely to talk.
Large & Clear
Adopt 14.2mm bio-compound diaphragm driver to offer a wide sound field and present the sound details to give you immersive concerlike experience, to bring you melodious guitar, mellow cello, pleasing piano, etc.
Synchronized & Stable
Triple tap on the left earbud to enter game mode. The advanced chip and aptX-Adaptive codec ensure the synchronization with low latency to allow you to immerse in the exciting game and never left behind.
How to Reset the Air3 Earbuds ?
- Clear the pairing record of the earbuds from your devices.
- Place back the earbuds into the charging case.
- Make sure both earbuds sit well in the charging case, the light on the charging case will flash white twice.
- Keep the charging case open, press and hold the button on it for 10 seconds until the white light flashes twice, reset complete.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ps. Ordering another one as my partner is impressed with it as well.
My TrueAir2 went in the washing machine, dried it off still working but the mic is dead.
And so I saw this and uffffffff great added features and its smaller indeed AMAZING.
Overall, would highly recommend this product for the price range.
The bass is where it is at with these. They provide a deep, yet far-reaching sub-bass which has enough detail to reveal low-end textures, with great low-end extension overall. The mid-bass also allows for kicks to sound punchy, making these ideal for any basshead, but the bass is definitely not dirty by any means and will also suit those looking for a more detailed, quality bass.
The mids don't get drowned out by the low-end, which allow for a smooth cohesive sound overall, with enough details prevalent across instruments, although the instruments do lack a bit of texture and air, but overall the smooth blended sound is very pleasant. The soundstage allows is actually quite spacious too, especially considering the driver size. They also manage very well with songs that are exceptionally busy across the entire frequency range, with arps having a clear and detailed presence across Andre Sobata's Technicolor track.
The highs are very good, with snares and hats providing a clear crispness, with a surprising amount of air and impact to keep the listener engaged. Vocals are also pretty good with too with enough clarity and detail to provide satisfaction across most genres.
The interesting thing about these earbuds is that they know how to tame themselves in the sense that when listening to electronic and rap genres, they push forward the low-end to produce a dynamic sound, whilst for alternative mid-centric genres the lows take a back seat and allow the mids and vocals to do their work.
The mics are absolutely phenomenal for this price point. These have outperformed earbuds in the $100 range and have strong vocal performance indoors and most importantly outdoors too! If you don't believe watch any review whether it be Gamesky or Sozen Gadgets, they all wax lyrical about the microphone and now I understand why.
These actually produce a great battery life for their size, giving a user approx. 5 hours given the use of an upgraded power-efficient Qualcomm 3020 chip.
Given that these cost less than a hearty dinner, you definitely can't go wrong with these. Their price to value ratio is of a matchless caliber. Overall you're getting a premium microphone, detailed sound with a lovely textured low-end whilst allowing for a large enough soundstage to let the mids shine through- the rich, effortless, smooth audio output that these produce make them an absolute value champion!
Top reviews from other countries
The controls are easy to understand as they are clearly shown on the manual.
Negative: Only problem which disturbs the experience and the sound of this earbuds, is the constant buzzing of the left earbud, when I am watching a movie or listening to music, and there is a part where heavy Bass or Drums are being played, the left earbud makes a loud buzzing sound.
The right earbud works fine but the left one has issues with controlling low and high frequency, which completely ruins the experience.
I'd still recommend them just for the sound alone.
The small issue is how sensitive the touch controls are - you can't adjust the earbuds in your ears - to get them comfy - without catching the touch pad and adjusting either the volume or skipping to next track.
Other than this they're good and great Airpod alternative.