|Special Features||Smart Touch Control, One-Step Pairing, Built-in Mic, 7.2mm Composite Driver, Total 22 Hours Playtime|
|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Metal|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 3.3 x 2.8 cm; 2.83 Grams|
|Item Weight||2.83 g|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||25 December 2019|
SoundPEATS Truedot Wireless Earbuds with Smart Touch Control 5.0 Bluetooth Headphones HD Stereo Sound, Sports Headset Built-in Mic Total 22 Hours Playtime
- [Bluetooth 5.0 & Easy Pairing] - Latest Qualcomm QCC3020 chip with Bluetooth 5.0 ensures wider compatibility with lower consumption. Auto pairing right after out of charging case
- [Smart Touch] - Equipped with sensitive touch control on both earbuds allows your easy operation control and on music, phone calls and voice assistant by simple tapping
- [Longer Enjoyment] - About 5 hours working time per charge for the earbuds. Included charging case provides 3 times full charge for both earbuds to extend your enjoyment
- [Ultra Comfortable] - Weighs only 0.12oz per earbud. Ultra-lightweight and mini size charging case stays well in your pocket. Ergonomic design brings maximum comfort
- [Premium Sound] - Built-in 7.2mm dynamic driver streams crisp sound. Tips: When charging with a charging adapter, please make sure the current is not greater than 1A. SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SOUNDPEATS TrueDot Wireless Earbuds
Featuring the small size, TrueDot optimizes your usage experience
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 is compatible with most devices well as long as your device is with Bluetooth version above 4.0.
- Durable Battery enjoys 5 hours working time per charge for the earbuds, 22 hours in total.
- ultra-light earbuds(3.5g) fit your earbuds well and provide you comfortable wearing experience without burden.
- Automatically power on after taking out of charging case, and reconnect to your device automatically which previously paired.
How to Reset SOUNEDPEATS TrueDot?
- Clear the pairing records on your device.
- Press and hold both MFB for 10s until indicators flash red 3 times.
- The two earbuds will flash in white at first,and then left indicator goes out, right indicator flashes in red and white indicating pairing mode.Pair"SOUNDPEATS TrueDot" to your device again.(see the reset video)
The earbuds can be used individually?
- Both Earbuds can be used as a single earphone.
- Let us know for any issues about our product, we will surely help you out.
Smart Touch Control
Sensitive touch control provides your hassle-free access to music, calls and voice assistant with a simple tap. Activate the voice assistant easily by double tapping the MFB of left earphone.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Adopt the professional Qualcomm QCC3020 chip chipset and 7.2mm dynamic driver inside, SOUNDPEATS TrueDot provides you exceptional musical enjoyment and lossless stereo calls.
Ultralight & Compact
TrueDot enjoys lightweight earbuds( 3.5g only) and tiny charging case, resembling a lipstick in your pocket, which is convenient for your carrying without burden.
|SoundPEATS Truedot||SoundPEATS Truefree2||SoundPEATS Truefree+||SoundPEATS Truecapsule||SoundPEATS Truengine2||SoundPEATS Truewings|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Driver Diameter||7.2mm||6mm||6mm||6mm||6mm(Dual driver)||13.6MM|
|Working Time||22 Hours (Charging Case)||20 Hours (Charging Case)||35 Hours (Charging Case)||24 Hours (Charging Case)||31 Hours (Charging Case)||22 Hours (Charging Case)|
|Charging interface||Micro USB||Type-C||Micro USB||Micro USB||Type-C||Type-C|
|Control Way||Touch control||Button control||Button control||Button control||Touch control||Touch control|
|Additional features||Bluetooth 5.0 7.2mm Composite Driver Exceptional Sound Quality Smart Touch Control 22 Hours Playtime Ultralight & Compact Built-in Mic Premium Sound||Bluetooth 5.0 IPX7 Waterproof Monaural/Binaural Calls Single/Twin Mode Customized Ear Fins USB-C Charge||Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 One Button Control Auto Pairing Voice Assistant Built-in Mic 4 diferent size of eartips DUAL & STEREO HIGH & PRO 35 Hours Playtime Mono & Stereo Mode||Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 Smart Touch Control biological diaphragm Auto Pairing IPX5 3 size of eratips High Definition Mic 24 Hours Playtime Stereo Sound Global professional Realtek chipset||Bluetooth 5.0 IPX5 sweat- & water-resistant EarFin design 31 Hours Playtime QCC3020 & aptX Audio HiFi Dual-Driver Built-in 4 Mics Intuitive Touch Control CVC Noise Cancellation||Over-Ear Hooks IPX7 waterproof for Sports USB-C Charge 22 Hours Playtime In-Ear Stereo 13.6mm Driver Powerful Sound Full Touch Control Mono/Stereo Mode Transparency mode|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: good battery life, fast to connect, very small design, subtle in ear
Cons: in ear can be uncomfortable for some, switch on and pairing voice indicators are a bit loud, micro-usb instead of type-c but it comes with the cable.
In conclusion I would say it's worth it's price. You won't be getting JBL or Sennheiser quality but it's pretty damn close and I'd say if you're not an audiophile, you'd have a hard time telling the difference. I really like how small it is and how it basically stays inside the ear because I can lie on one side of my face on the bed.
So straight to the good, these TWS sound great if you can get a good fit with the earbuds, Sometimes I have to push them in abit, then I could hear the bass. The vocals are clear when you watch unboxing reviews on Youtube. Battery is also great, got about 4hrs of continuous music playback. I mainly got this for handsfree calling at work which is usually a busy construction site and I've been told it my they can still hear me well in those environment. Lastly, the volume control on the earbuds was a nice addition and Voice assistance AI's worked well.
Now the bad, I've tested this on all three platforms, iPhone, Android with apt-X and PC. The android offered the best experience, everything that was advertised it was able to do. Youtube playback was in sync and sound was good mainly cause of the apt-X codec in use even though Bluetooth was 4.0. My PC had the worst experience, because it was probably only using SBC codec with lag when watching videos. Music was still crisp, but it made watching videos not enjoyable. You might get better experience if you PC or laptop has Bluetooth 5.0. This places the iPhone in between. Although I had no lag when watching Youtube or videos and the music sound great with the AAC codec, for whatever reason, I could not resume playback with the touch controls on these earbuds. I could pause with the touch control but not resume. I tested this with Apple music app as well just to rule out that it wasn't just third party apps on the iOS platform that was causing this issue. I raised this with Soundpeats, so hopefully they can look into it. To be honest, touch controls is abit finicky, sometimes repairing the earbuds make the touch controls work better.
Really compact case with decent battery, but works best with devices that have Bluetooth 5.0, support for apt-X codec preferred and a suitable cheap substitute for iPhone users if and only if you can't about resuming playback from these earbuds.
EDIT: Got a pair of Muson Moves, Generic TWS with a Realtek chip, and that seem to work better with iPhone in pausing and resuming playback, maybe it's to do with Realtek chip or maybe cause it uses physical button. But the audio sync when watching youtube on the truedots is still better.
The audio quality is fantastic for the price. The touch operated buttons are very handy to play/pause/skip/activate assistant without needing to push the earbud into your ears to click the button (which I've had to do with previous bluetooth earbuds).