|Package Dimensions||24.13 x 13.46 x 4.57 cm; 590 Grams|
|Item Weight||590 g|
Southern 94 Hog Ring Pliers Angled and Galvanized with 200 Rings and Belt Case - 100 Small Rings and 100 Large Rings for Upholstery, Fencing, Sausage Casing, Cages, Railing and More
- Hog nose pliers are galvanized for the prevention of rust; Spring loaded to hold hog rings in the jaws of the pliers
- This hog ring pliers kit is versatile for all your needs; upholstery work, sausage casing, meat bagging, cages, fencing, railing, netting, shock cords, bungee cords, and traps
- Our hog ring pliers set includes 200 galvanized hog rings, 100 small and 100 large, and a convenient belt case for easy storage and accessibility
- These hog pliers are heavy duty with cushioned non-slip grips and an angled steel design
- The angled hog ring pliers are approximately 7 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our galvanized hog ring pliers are designed to prevent rust for durability and long lasting use. They are also spring loaded to hold hog rings in the jaws of the pliers before crimping for easy handling. These hog nose ring pliers are able to hold and close up to 3/4 inch hog rings.Various Use
This hog ring pliers kit is versatile for all your needs; auto upholstery work, sausage casing, meat bagging, cages, fencing, railing, netting, bagging, shock cords, bungee cords, and traps. The possibilities are endless with what you can fix, create, and crimp!Convenience
Our hog ring pliers set includes 200 galvanized hog rings, 100 small and 100 large, and a convenient belt case for easy storage and accessibility. So no worries about juggling everything in your two hands, just throw the pliers and rings in the belt case and get to work.Durable
These hog pliers are heavy duty with cushioned non-slip grips and an angled steel design. The strength of the steel will hold up well over time, even with hard jobs and lots of wear. For long days of hard work, the cushioned grips will help save your hands from aches after crimping all day.Dimensions
The angled hog ring pliers are approximately 7x1.5 inches and weighs about 10.2 ounces. When packaged, the measurements are 7x2x2 inches.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These hog ring pliers are very well made & are easy to use while installing hog rings. I used these pliers installing hog rings to repair crab pots constructed of chicken wire.