Southwire Tools & Equipment 60040S Line Splitter, UL Listed
|Price:||+ $8.63 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The convenient way to measure current: southwire’s ac line splitter allows a clamp meter to measure ac current of plug-in appliances and other electrical devices without having to cut and separate the conductors of the power cord
- Safe plug-in operation: just plug the line splitter into an ac outlet and plug the appliance into the line splitter. Place the clamp meter around the square opening in line splitter to measure current (compatible with north american outlets only)
- Small yet durable: its small size won’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag
- Provides 10X resolution: divide the clamp meter current reading by 10 to accurately determine the amps being drawn
- High safety rating: cat iii 300V safety rating
- Ul listed
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.06 x 5.84 x 12.7 cm; 131.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Southwire
- ASIN : B07HB1C882
- Item Model Number : 60040S
Southwire Tools & Equipment 60040S Line splitter.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|