|Manufacturer||Southwire Tools & Equipment|
|Product Dimensions||3.18 x 22.23 x 29.85 cm; 498.95 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FTSP3-100FML|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Flexible Metal Leader|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||499 g|
Southwire Tools & Equipment FTSP3-100FML Simpull Electrical Fish Tape With Flexible Metal Leader, Medium Case, 3mm x 100 Feet, Rust Resistant, Best For Use In Up To One Inch Conduit
|Price:||+ $12.45 Delivery|
- Great fish tape for light duty jobs or as a backup fish tape
- Best for use in up to 1-inch conduit
- TWO LEADER OPTIONS: comes with either a 360° swiveling flexible metal leader (355 lb. strength) or a non-conductive glow in the dark leader (195 lb. strength)
- FASTER, EASIER PULLS: low friction design allows the tape to easily glide through the conduit without binding at turns, joints or couplings
- SPIRAL EXTRUDED POLYMER design dose not rust and reduces the amount of effort required to push or pull the fish tape through EMT, IMC, rigid, or PVC conduit
- DOES NOT RUST
- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE: Combining the strength of steel fish tape with greater -flexibility than fiberglass fish tapes, this fish tape will not break when folded
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Spiral extruded polymer design reduces the amount of effort required to push or pull the fish tape through EMT or PVC conduit
From the manufacturer
Southwire Tools & Equipment SIMpull Fish Tape, Flexible Metal Leader
The new SIMpull Fish Tape line is fueled by innovation. This line consists of 9 items in different variations of leader type, width, length and case size. The fish tapes are made of a non-conductive polymer that has a low coefficient of friction, allowing the tape to effortlessly glide through EMT and PVC conduit much faster than steel and fiberglass fish tapes. Unlike a fiberglass fish tape, which has a tendency to snap when bent, SIMpull Fish Tapes are virtually unbreakable and are kink resistant.
Built for Durability. Built for Reliability. Built for Work
- Spiral extruded polymer design reduces the amount of effort required to push or pull the fish tape through EMT or PVC conduit.
- Swiveling flexible metal leader easily glides through bends.
- Low friction material reduces binding at joints, couplings or 90 degree bends.
Two Leader Types
The SIMpull Fish Tapes come in two variations of leader types: a swiveling flexible metal leader that easily glides through EMT and PVC conduit, and a non-conductive glow in the dark leader that allows for easy installation over existing wires. This new line of fish tapes features nine models, offering solutions for a multitude of applications, featuring two tape diameters and various lengths to fit most applications.
Faster, Easier Pulls
The SIMpull Fish Tapes provide a faster, easier way to push and pull fish tapes through EMT and PVC conduit. The low friction, spiral extruded polymer allows the tape to easily glide through the conduit without binding at turns, joints or couplings. The SIMpull Fish Tapes will also help increase jobsite efficiency.
The non-conductive material of the SIMpull Fish Tapes is rust resistant, and will not conform when bent like other fish tape materials. Both models of fish tapes are extremely durable, while also being substantially lighter weight. Though the material is flexible, it still has enough structural integrity to be pushed through long conduit runs.
The SIMpull Fish Tapes won’t bend or break like steel and fiberglass- however, they do incorporate the best feature of each, ensuring you get the strength of steel and the non-conductive properties of fiberglass. This feature helps when running through 90-degree bends, allowing it to roll off turns and continue moving without causing damage to the fish tape.
|125' SIMpull Non-Conductive Fish Tape||100' SIMpull Non-Conductive Fish Tape||240' SIMpull Non-Conductive Fish Tape||125' SIMpull Flexible Metal Leader Fish Tape||100' SIMpull Flexible Metal Leader Fish Tape||240' SIMpull Flexible Metal Leader Fish Tape|
|Width & Thickness||4.5 mm||3 mm||3 mm||4.5 mm||3 mm||3 mm|
|Case Diameter||13 in.||8.75 in.||13 in.||13 in.||8.75 in.||13 in.|
|Leader Type||Non-Conductive Leader||Non-Conductive Leader||Non-Conductive Leader||Swiveling Flexible Metal Leader||Swiveling Flexible Metal Leader||Swiveling Flexible Metal Leader|