- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Squatty Potty Toilet Paper Foam, 0.46 Kg
|Price:||($7.60 / 100 g)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||32 x 32 x 152 millimetres|
|Item weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Wet Wipe Alternative
- Contains skin softening aloe
- Sewer and septic Safe
- Made in the USA
- Soothes and Cleanses
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 3.18 x 3.18 x 15.24 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Squatty Potty LLC - DI
- ASIN : B07D637QXM
- Item Model Number : SP-FOAM-WEB
- Best Sellers Rank: 17,394 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Apply directly onto toilet paper. Wipe, flush, and feel refreshed! Made from soothing aloe and witch-hazel used to soften skin and reduces discomfort. PLUS, it's a great alternative to wet wipes! Clean Better.
From the manufacturer
What is Toilet Paper Foam?
Apply foam to toilet paper, wipe, flush and feel refreshed! Made with soothing aloe and witch-hazel, this toilet paper foam softens skin and reduces discomfort. Love your bidet and hate not being able to bring it with you on vacation? Toilet Paper Foam is a great alternative to wet wipes! Doing the right thing just feels good. Like, it literally feels good on your bum. Clean Better. Wipe smarter.
Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantion, Methylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
But at the price point, I'm considering making a homemade version: It's mostly just witch hazel, water, and aloe vera, right?