|Model Name||4 -Port USB-C™ Hub 10Gbps - 3x USB-A & 1x USB-C|
|Operating System||Linux, Chrome OS|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
|Compatible Devices||Windows® 10 (32/64 bit), 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012(32/64bit), Mac OS 10.10-10.13, Linux Kernel 4.x LTS version, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS and 16.04 LTS version, Chrome OS 61.x, Android OS 8.x|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gigabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||28|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Product Dimensions||10.49 x 4.5 x 1.57 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
|Country/Region of origin||Taiwan|
|Item Model Number||HB31C3A1CB|
|Date First Available||11 October 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
StarTech.com 4-Port USB C Hub Powered - Universal Power Adapter Included
Enhance your purchase
|Number of ports||28|
|Compatible Devices||Windows® 10 (32/64 bit), 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012(32/64bit), Mac OS 10.10-10.13, Linux Kernel 4.x LTS version, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS and 16.04 LTS version, Chrome OS 61.x, Android OS 8.x See more|
|Operating System||Linux, Chrome OS|
About this item
- 4 PORT USB-C HUB: Expand the connectivity of a USB-C laptop or PC by adding 1x USB-C & 3x USB-A ports with this USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 SuperSpeed 10Gbps adapter hub; Supports USB 3.0/2.0 devices
- MORE POWER FOR DEVICES: USB bus-powered hub w/ data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps & power up to 15W shared with all downstream devices; Supporting SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, etc.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: A light weight laptop hub with durable aluminum housing, 9.8 in (25 cm) length attached USB-C host cable and small form factor [4.1 in (105 mm) x 1.8 in (45 mm) x 0.6 in (1.6 cm)]
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: USB-C multiport expansion hub with driverless setup, supports major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS & Android; Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) host compatible
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This 4-Port USB-C Hub is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Expand the connectivity of your USB-C laptop withthisnew generation USB-CGen 2huboffering 10Gbpssupporting greater bandwidth to connected devices and fasterdata transferspeeds.Thisbus-powered4-PortUSB-Chubplugsinto theUSB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your device, addingone USB-C port and threeUSB-A ports, so you can quickly connect more USB devices.
This compact, lightweight USB Type-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop accessories. The USB-C cable is built-in, and hub is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no external power required. That means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel.The hubcan drawup to 15 Watts of power from the connected host and operating multiple bus powered devices at one time with the total available power dependent on the connected host.
The extended length attached cableof9.8" (25 cm) provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.
Withportsforboth USB-C and USB-A peripherals,this hub is backwards compatiblesupporting both legacy and new USB devices. You can connect flash drives,videocapture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.This 4-portUSB Type-C hubenhances your productivity, giving youthe connectionsyou need while you work.
HB31C3A1CBis backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The SD card reader works well.
Conclusion: probably not a good choice for 1000 MB/s unpowered SSDs. It is significantly more expensive than USB 3.0 HUBs while providing little performnce improvement. Probably a powered TB3 or 4 HUB is a better choice if the goal is high speed like 1000 MB/s SSDs.