|Item Model Number||ICUSB232C|
|Product Dimensions||42.93 x 3.05 x 1.52 cm; 36.29 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||42.9 x 3 x 1.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||36.3 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||12 April 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
StarTech.com USB C to Serial Adapter 1 Port RS 232
Enhance your purchase
|Number of ports||1|
About this item
- Connect an RS232 (DB9) peripheral to your USB-C device with this USB C to Serial Adapter
- USB to Straight-Through RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter with high-speed 921.6Kbps Baud Rate
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux making it easy to integrate into mixed environments
- Converts a USB-C port on your laptop or computer into a RS232 DB9 serial port, giving you a cost-saving way to connect to serial devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment, and a wide variety of other RS232 peripherals
- USB C to serial adapter / USB C to DB9 / USB C to RS232 / RS232 cable / DB9 cable / USB type C to serial / USB-C serial adapter / USB-C serial adapter / USB C to serial adapter cable / RS 232 cable / RS232 adapter / serial adapter / serial port cable / RS232 serial cable / RS-232 serial cable / db9 adapter / DB9 serial cable / USB C RS232 / USB C serial
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This USB-C to serial adapter lets you connect your USB-C devices to your legacy serial equipment. It converts a USB-C port on your laptop or computer into a RS232 DB9 serial port, giving you a cost-saving way to connect to serial devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment, and a wide variety of other RS232 peripherals.
Connect with ease
The RS232 adapter cable is compatible with Windows , macOS and Linux operating systems, which makes it easy to integrate into mixed environments.
Ready for mobile or desktop applications
The USB-C to serial adapter is USB powered, so you don’t need an additional external power supply. It’s a compact solution that’s easy to bring along with your laptop, when you’re on the go.
The ICUSB232C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
From the manufacturer
Connect an RS232 (DB9) peripheral to your USB-C device
IT administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port.
Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices.
Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and other sensitive equipment.
Connect and program LED and digital signage boards.
Look for StarTech Branded Packaging to ensure you are getting a genuine StarTech product.
What's in the Box
1 - serial adapter cable.
1 - quick-start guide.
- USB-C to straight-through RS232 DB9 serial adapter
- High-speed 921.6Kbps baud rate
- USB-powered - no external power adapter required
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Funziona a 115200 bps ma non a velocità superiori nonostante ovviamente il device con cui è collegato le supporta.
Purtroppo aggiornamento drivers è stato inconcludente.