Summary of Wim Hof and Elissa Epel's The Wim Hof Method Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Get the Summary of Wim Hof and Elissa Epel's The Wim Hof Method
Sample key takeaways from Chapters One through Two:
- Wim Hof’s life started dangerously, from its first moments. He was a twin, but the doctors did not know his mother was carrying two children, so during childbirth, they only delivered his brother and left him in his mother’s womb.
- His mother knew there was something wrong, but the doctors dismissed her concerns. Finally, after her incessant protests, they discovered another baby. He was purple when they took him out, breathless, and cold. But he believes his mother’s love brought him to life.
- He believes that, as a result of his unusual beginning, he’s always had a yearning for something else, for something more, something deeper, mystical - something strange.
©2021 Falcon Press (P)2021 Falcon Press
Final days - Don't miss out!
- Limited time offer: 2 month free trial
- An audiobook of your choice each month
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts
- Exclusive member only discounts
- After 2 months Audible is $16.45/month, cancel anytime
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|