|Product Dimensions||25.5 x 17.5 x 7 cm; 410 Grams|
|Item Weight||410 g|
|Item Model Number||SF-00023|
|Date First Available||22 August 2019|
SunFounder Raspberry Pi Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 4B 3 B+ 400, 491-Page Online Tutorials, Python C Java Scratch Code, 65 Projects for Raspberry Pi Beginners
Enhance your purchase
- ★ 4 Programming Languages -> Python (compatible with 2&3), C, Java and Scratch. 491-page detailed online tutorials are provided to learn raspberry pi for beginners.
- ★ 65 Interesting Projects: 40 C+Python lessons, 10 Processing (Java) lessons, 10 Scratch and 5 IOT lessons. Each project has detailed circuit diagram and tested code.
- ★ 26 Modules: There are 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and some basic electronic devices which can provide powerful assistance in programming learning.
- ★ Raspberry Pi starter kit comes with multiple and funny online tutorials and authoritative relevant learning materials to help you get started easily, and integrate it into end products quickly and make it fun. Pls check the online tutorials here: 👉davinci-kit.rtfd.io
- ★ COMPATIBLE MODELS: Raspberry Pi 400 / 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. (NOT included in this kit)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- SunFounder Da Vinci Kit supported Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model A+, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, 1 Model B+, 1 Model A+, zero W and zero. Python (compatible with 2&3), C, Java and Scratch. 491-page detailed online tutorials are provided to learn raspberry pi for beginners. When you receive the item, please check whether the quantity of components is compliance with product description and whether all components are in good condition.
- Da Vinci Kit is a basic kit suitable to intelligent beginners who have project schedule. It contains 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and a number of basic electronic devices (such as resistors, capacitors) which can provide powerful assistance in your programming learning.
- In the light of the kit, you can learn some basic knowledge on Raspberry Pi, including the installation method of Raspberry Pi, knowledge of Bash shell and GPIO. Having understood these knowledge, you can start programming.
- 65 Interesting Projects: 40 C+Python lessons, 10 Processing (Java) lessons, 10 Scratch and 5 IOT lessons. Each project has detailed circuit diagram and tested code. It should be noted that the arrangement of these courses is not based on the degree of difficulty, but on the functions in practice. You can find corresponding courses in accordance with your needs.
- SunFounder is a company focused on STEAM education with products like open source robots, development boards, STEAM kit, modules, tools and other smart devices distributed globally.
About SunFounder Davinci Kit
- SunFounder Da Vinci kit applies to the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model A+, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, 1 Model B+, 1 Model A+, zero W and zero.
- 65 Projects for Raspberry Pi beginners.
- Including various components and chips that can help to create various interesting phenomena which you can get via some operation with the guidance of experiment instructions.
- Using the components and chips of the Kit, you can create different scenes and phenomena and explore more application by yourself.
In this project, LCD, buzzer and ultrasonic sensors are used to make a reverse assist system. You can put it on the remote control vehicle to simulate the actual process of reversing the car into the garage.
The keypad and the LCD can be used to make a combination lock. The LCD will display a corresponding prompt for you to type your password on the Keypad. If the password is input correctly, “Correct” will be displayed.
PIR can sense the movement of pedestrians. Used with servos, LED, buzzer,it can simulate the work of the sensor door of the convenience store. When the pedestrian appears within the sensing range of the PIR, the indicator light will be on, the door will be opened, and the buzzer will play the opening bell.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The components are of a good quality, and the instructions, where required, are mostly clear.
They have even acknowledged the different requirements for v2 boards!
Looking forward to playing with this kit further