|Item Diameter||1.13 Inches|
|Specific Uses For Product||Indoor Lighting, Residential and Commercial, Hallways, Kitchen Lighting, Circline Fixtures|
Sunlite 41314-SU FC8T9/DL Circline Fluorescent Lamps, 8-Inch Size, 22 Watts, 1050 Lumens, 4-Pin Base (G10q), 10,000 Life Hours, 65K-Daylight
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||8-Inch Size, 6500K Daylight Color Temperature, 1050 Lumens, FC8T9, Long 10,000 Life Hours|
|Light colour||Daylight White|
About this item
- T9 CIRCLINE LAMPS - Fluorescent T9 Circline lamps are an energy efficient solution to your lighting needs. These specially designed bulbs are made for use in classic Circline fixtures.
- 8-INCH SIZE - Standard FC8T9 bulb measures 8-inches in diameter and features a 4-pin (G10q) base.
- 1050 LUMENS - Bright 1050 lumen output while only using 22 watts of electricity. Annual energy cost of $2.65 based on 3 hours/day @ $0.11/kWh.
- DAYLIGHT COLOR TEMPERATURE - These bulbs give off a 6500K color temperature light that's similar to natural daylight. Ideal for task lighting.
- LONG LIFE - Long 10,000 hour life span means years of reliable service. You'll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. For use in kitchens, hallways, closets, laundry rooms, and more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fluorescent T9 Circline lamps are an energy efficient solution to your lighting needs. These specially designed bulbs are made for use in classic Circline fixtures commonly found in kitchens, hallways, closets, laundry rooms, and more. With a 10,000 hour average lifespan these lamps will provide years of reliable service and feature a standard 4-pin (G10q) base.
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.