Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Super Mario Maker 2 - Nintendo Switch
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$11.95 (15%)|
- This sequel to the Super Mario Maker game launches exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system
- Let your imagination run wild with new tools, course parts, and features as you create the Super Mario courses of your dreams
- Free software updates to Super Mario Maker 2 have added new features like a World Maker mode letting players create their own world map
- Play a nearly limitless number of side scrolling Super Mario courses anytime, anywhere
- Break the rules as you use a wide range of parts, tools, and customization options to create the side scrolling Super Mario courses of your dreams alone or together by passing a Joy Con controller to a partner
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In Super Mario Maker 2 for Nintendo Switch, players can create the Super Mario courses of their dreams, with access to even more tools, items and features.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So when the online services shut down you will not be able to play half of the game. Parents be careful not recommended as this will require and ongoing subscription.
I highly recommend any person that has a switch to get this game and have a go. I’m sure you will find something fun about it!
The game is great, there are awesome improvements from MM1, and polished graphics are really exciting to watch. I totally recommend this game if you want to add this to your collection. The 3 stars have nothing to do with the game, it has to do with the missing sealing film - overall the experience is a 5 stars if you are not worried about the sealing film.
They want you to pay $60 for the game and then want you to pay a monthly subscription fee. Don't advertise this fact upfront. Wouldn't have bought it. Pretty certain no other mainstream game charges a monthly subscription fee.
The biggest online games. GTAV, Fortnight, Minecraft have no subscription fee.
Want my $60 back.