|Manufacturer||Hiland Technology Co., Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 7.62 x 2.11 cm; 649 Grams|
|Amperage Capacity||60 Microamps|
|Usage||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Item Weight||649 g|
Supreform IP68 Waterproof Universal 12V 24VDC Metal Case Digital Wired Keypad for Garage Door, Gate Opener and Access Control Systems, Code or ID Card Access
Enhance your purchase
- IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE – The PCB of the keypad is sealed in the epoxy resin completely to be waterproof.
- WIDE RANGE INPUT – The keypad can be powered by either 12VDC or 24VDC.
- UNIVERSAL FOR GATE OPENER AND DOOR OPENER – The dry contact output makes it’s compatible with most brands of gate opener, garage door opener and access control systems. The output relay time is adjustable from 0.2 to 99 seconds.
- BACKLIGHT OF THE KEYS for easy operation at night. A sensor is used for anti-vandal, an optional alarm can be added to the keypad for warning when tampering.
- SUPPORTS 3 WORKING MODES – “Code”, “ID Card”, “Code + ID card”. Up to 2000 codes or ID cards can be programmed to the keypad.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
★The Supreform digital metal case wired keypad is universal for your existing garage door opener & gate opener.
★You can attach it to the opener directly if your garage door/gate opener has a terminal for connecting a universal normal open dry contact wall push button.
★If the opener is intended to be used with the dedicated wall console, then you need to open the wall console and solder the output wires to the PCB of the wall console. In this situation, you must have the skill of soldering. You can send the photo of the PCB to us, and we will draw a wiring diagram for you.
★The card type which can be used with the keypad is 125KHz EM-ID card.
The keypad is designed for outdoor use with an extra high protection degree IP68.
The keypad can be powered by wide range input voltage 12-24VDC.
Backlight of the keys makes it’s easy to operate at night.
The output delay time of the relay is adjustable from 0.02 second to 99 seconds.
Three working modes optional: “Code”, “ID Card”, “Code + ID card”. 2 PCS cards included in the kit can be used to test the keypad before programming. The keypad supports maximum to 2000 users - Code or ID card . You can program more standard ID cards to the keypad if needed.
We guarantee to answering all your questions within 24 hours.
Rated Input Voltage: 12-24VDC
Standby Current: 30mA
Operation Current: 60mA
Load of the Output Relay: 2A 30VDC
Maximum Users: 2000
Ambient temperature: -49-140°F
Format of the Access Code: 4 digits Code
1 x Wired Keypad;
2 x ID cards;
1 x User Manual;
1 Set of Installation Accessories
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|