|Product Dimensions||29.5 x 43 x 29.5 cm; 8.28 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||SODVK-855804D2WL-AU|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Infrared|
|Included Components||1 X Swann 6 Camera 8 Channel 4K Ultra HD DVR Bullet Camera Security System|
|Item Weight||8.28 kg|
Swann Bullet Camera Security System
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$89.00 (11%)|
- Protect your loved ones and property with this multi-camera
- Zoom into faces and license plates like never before; 4K is 4x the resolution of 1080p
- Enjoy free local recording for up to 180 days onto a massive 2TB hard drive before overwriting older footage
- Motion with heat, like people and cars, trigger video recording and push notifications
- Sensor lights on cameras are bright enough to enable colour video at night up to 32ft (10m)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Swann 6 Camera 8 Channel 4K Ultra HD DVR Bullet Camera Security System see in the dark up to 150ft (45m) or up to 200ft (60m) in ambient light with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as the night falls. The Bullet Cameras generate colour night vision (with the warning lights on) up to 32ft (10m) and see in the dark up to 130ft (40m) without the lights on. Heat and motion activate the Sensor Warning Lights, helping you deter any potential intruders. Protect the ones you love with a loud siren that can be triggered automatically when activity occurs or manually via the app. Get colour video at night up with the Sensor Warning Lights up to 32ft (10m). See the colours of clothing, cars and more for enhanced evidence. Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant and Chromecast, Google Home Hub or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV. Warm objects, like people and cars, trigger recording and push notifications. It can also be set to record 24/7. Mount cameras outdoors. Weatherproof design, IP66 rating. Built to withstand rain, snow and heat, all year round. Upload footage from up to 2 cameras and still images from all cameras to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your video recorder gets stolen, you’ll have video evidence off-site. The massive 2TB HDD can store months of footage before overwriting older ones. Easily transfer videos to a USB stick or download via network with no ongoing fees ever. Add up to 2 more cameras for a total of 8 to cover any blind spots in your property. See Compatible Products section further below.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Recording has default 4K mode and can be done with maximum 8 FPS (You are right, 8 FPS). It also has a sub-stream which can record at lower resolution and maximum of 7 FPS only. Still look fast enough though.
- Motion detection cannot detect the most obvious motions like a car passing by, walkers by, people crossing street, etc. (I left everything in default mode except for increasing the detection sensitivity to highest level of 1). Confirmed again that you cannot trust the cameras in motion-detection for recording (e.g. have to record continuously if you don't want to miss actions but this for sure will dramatically decrease your HDD lifespan). I'm attaching a video where a car was passing by but the camera failed to record it (I was taking video from my live view 4K monitor so the video was not the actual quality of the camera)
- Mobile phone software connection with the camera is fast but sometimes not very smooth: To be fair it is fast compared to some other systems I used before, quite reliable while I'm in the same network, but at some point of time there were connection issue when I tried to download videos from phone (Error: "Cannot connect to the DVR. Please check your connection" - my connection is fast and no issue with any other devices)
My question before buying were not answered, so here it is for those in need.
In the box:
- 4 dome cameras (product photo shows 2)
- 2 small bullet cameras, oval in shape (product shows 4, and are round, not oval)
- About 10m cables for each camera, Internet cable, 1 mouse for controlling the recorder, 1 HDMI cable
- 3 AU power adapters, 1 for the recorder, 1 for the 4 dome camera (1 split to 4), 1 for the 2 bullet cameras (1 split to 2)
The good/not so good/notes:
- The 2 bullet cameras can only be fixed to point up or down, e.g. can not be adjusted to look left or right, very light and obviously smaller than the product photo due to an oval shape. The 4 deep screw holes at the back of the cameras will guarantee rain water to stay in there for a long time. I hope there is no mistake when they claim this to be IP66
- Sirens and (apparent) lights are available only in the 2 bullet cameras. I have not been able to turn on the lights on these camera so far. Infra-red lights for night (mono-chrome) video-ing are available on all cameras and are auto on when dark.
- The system doesn't have a wifi interface, have to connect via Internet cable from the recorder
- No sound capability on the cameras, but the recorder allows inputting of 4 separate mono sound sources via RCA interface.
- Software in the recorder is not very user friendly (and no in-built help), but most useful features are there. No zoom/pan/tilt features of course (you see the function there but it's not working because the cameras don't have such capabilities).
- Recorder turns on by itself after power outage.
- Video quality is average. Cannot rely on motion detection to start video recording because it will start a few seconds after motion object has already moved out of the frame, so it is recommended that you turn on recording all day.