Swann SWPRO-60ULCBL-GL Security Extension Cable 200ft/60m, White
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- UL Certified (CL2 & CL3) Fire Resistant Cable Type: BNC (DVR)
- Easy to connect co-ax extension cable featuring premium grade materials & shielding that supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD Certified by UL with a CL2 & CL3 rating for fire resistance and safe use in wall & between floors Add 200ft / 60m of distance to your camera Tight locking, secure and can’t accidentally disconnect Send power to your camera via this cable White cable, perfect for home & office interiors
- What's In the Box Premium Security Extension Cable 200ft/60m (Male to Male BNC & Male to Female DC Power Connection, BNC Cable Adapter (Female to Female)
- Package Dimensions: 10.0 L X 10.0 H X 20.0 W (centimeters)
Product detailsStyle Name:200 ft | UL Certified BNC Cable
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 20 x 10 cm; 780 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Swann
- ASIN : B07KJVCCC4
- Item Model Number : SWPRO-60ULCBL
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 24,586 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UL Certified (CL2 & CL3) Fire Resistant Cable Type: BNC (DVR) Warranty: 12 Months What's In the Box. Premium Security Extension Cable 200ft/60m (Male to Male BNC & Male to Female DC Power Connection, BNC Cable Adapter (Female to Female).
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So i am using the 200ft cable for it's great picture quality , i cut the end's off the power , it has two wires inside for PTZ controls and i bought this extension cord below :
Hyper Tough 100 ft., 16/3 Extension Cord, Orange, Indoor/Outdoor Use
I found it at Walmart for 19.94 .
I cut off the ends and used black and white for power , straight spliced it on the camera using BUTT Connectors , gauge 22-18 , color red . Then directly put the two wires in the PTZ controls on the back of my DVR .
Works flawless .
If the power would've worked on these cables at 200ft i would've gave it 5 stars but i had to buy more wire .
I liked / loved these cables for the " best " picture quality I've seen , I used the power side of the cables cut both ends off and used the wires for PTZ controls .
Over all i give the product four stars , because nothing was wasted , i used / use both the video and the power side for PTZ controls . Hopefully this helps out someone else who has expensive PTZ cameras that require a lot of juice / power .