- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Swann SWWHD-PTCAM-US Wireless Pan & Tilt HD CCTV Security Camera, 1080p Full HD with Audio & Remote Control via App, White
|Price:||+ $20.58 Delivery|
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Power source type||DC|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
About this item
- Pan & Tilt - Remotely move the camera up and down, left and right from the AlwaysSafe app, even if you’re on the other side of the world
- 24/7 surveillance with night vision - Ideal for baby monitoring, pet cam, elderly family members and rental premises
- Connect, control and expand: Plug-and-play + Wi-fi/ethernet + mobile viewing and control with the AlwaysSafe app
- Listen, talk back and record - Interact remotely with your phone and hear off screen noises whilst recording onto an SD card
- Direct Wi-Fi Connection - No hub or DVR simply connect your camera directly to your wireless router. Operating Temperature: 14° F ~ 131° F (-10° C ~ 55° C)
There is a newer model of this item:
Product detailsStyle Name:Pan and Tilt Camera
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Swann
- ASIN : B0757KBM57
- Item Model Number : SWWHD-PTCAM-US
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Discreet and compact, Swann’s Wi-Fi Pan and Tilt Security Camera is the perfect security solution for home and businesses in need of a smart indoor surveillance for their property with the ability to see and hear live and recorded footage with the free AlwaysSafe app, from wherever you are in the world!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The app/live stream was so unreliable it kept crashing, I discovered many people have this issue, despite all my efforts to cure the issue it remained unreliable and eventually I have sent back for a refund.
Even with 75% off the price it still want worth it, as it didn't do the job I needed!
The biggest issue has been the “Offline” despite having network, power and lights on the units, they come up as offline in the App and need to be unplugged and plugged in again. Totally useless as a remote camera!