- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Swann Spotlight Motion Security Camera with 2-Way Audio, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant - White
|Price:||+ $17.70 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Light source type||LED|
|International protection rating||IP66|
|Viewing angle||110 Degrees|
About this item
- Weatherproof - A weatherproof rating of IP66
- High Quality Camera - 1080P Full HD quality camera with an 110° wide angle
- 2-Way Audio - Built-in microphone and speaker allows for two-way audio
- True Detect Heat Sensing - PIR Heat and motion sensing technology reduces false triggers and notifications
- LED Spotlights - Light activated LED spotlights turn on when activity is detected, enabling colour night vision of up to 20m
Product detailsStyle Name:Single Pack
- Product Dimensions : 12.5 x 20 x 21 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Swann
- ASIN : B07VRQ17RD
- Item Model Number : SWIFI-SPOTCAM-EU
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prevent crime and protect what matters the most around your home or business with the Swann Spotlight Motion Security Camera. True Detect heat and motion sensing technology reduces false triggers and notifications, helping you to see and record important events. Bright motion activated LED spotlights turn on when activity is detected, enabling colour night vision. Two-way audio and siren help you take fast action to scare off intruders. It’s like another set of eyes and ears outside your home!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The two way sound in unusable, you will not be able to make out any form on conversation.
The picture quality is average for the price tag. If you want a clearer picture you're better off with a tp-link kasa camera or use a raspberry pi.
I tried this camera wired and wireless to try to gauge if it was my wireless connection. But it was not.
The swann app you have to use is also buggy and poorly designed. The registration process did not work on my OnePlus 6 phone.
The positive for this camera was that Amazon refund process!
DO NOT BUY THESE CAMERAS
I CANNOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM SWANN BY PHONE EMAIL OR CHAT and now I cannot return the things to Amazon. £500 down the drain absolutely disgraceful
Also problems with registering product - verification email is not being sent by Swann after about 20 attempts in an hour.
Customer Service to not answer phone - you are directed to voicemail but I haven't had a reply. I have also tried their email enquiry form but no response. I haven't been able to comment on how well the unit works because I can't get it registered and working