Swisspers Premium 100% Cotton Rounds, Hypoallergenic, 240 Count
|Price:||+ $14.05 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Includes 240 cotton rounds
- Features two sides: embossed side is for gentle cleansing, while the smooth side is ideal for applying lotions and astringents.
- Premium quality cotton rounds are perfect for removing cosmetics and nail polish and for applying astringents, toners and lotions.
- Patented stitched edge technology binds all layers together to ensure a durable, lint-free pad that will not separate during use.
- Hypoallergenic - made from 100% cotton - plush core provides ideal softness, absorbency and thickness
Product detailsSize:80 Count (Pack of 3) | Style Name:Cotton Rounds
- Product Dimensions : 5.84 x 31.12 x 17.15 cm; 149.69 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 August 2018
- Manufacturer : US Cotton
- ASIN : B07CKKGQYN
- Item Model Number : R GRSL 0080 R03603 SG
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Swisspers Premium products are made from 100% pure premium cotton that is natural and safe for all skin types. Great for all kinds of skin and facial care, choose rounds, ovals, squares, pillows for lint-free, gentle cleansing, to remove make up and apply lotions and creams. Luxuriously soft and extremely absorbent. Our dual-sided Premium Cotton Rounds have a proprietary multi-layer design that creates a soft, yet strong, lint-free cotton round. U.S. Cotton is the leading manufacturer of cosmetic cotton products in North America, and we are not only dedicated to service and quality, but also to responsible manufacturing. We're certified in Quality and Sustainability.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
First, I wet the pad a little, with warm water, then I put my make-up remover on it, and gently 'row' back & forth over the eye area, and face.
These have two sides: The 'finished' side, and the 'cottony' side. I always use the 'finished' side (the 'cottony' unfinished side can leave a little lint behind.
And, they don't have sharp edges, that can scratch your eye area.
I have very sensitive skin, and I have no issues with these.
Also, I like these better than the organic Swispers, which I recently tried. These are sturdier.
Any cotton round starts to 'fray' if it is completely saturated, after a few minutes. So, for me, that is not a concern.
UPDATE: It took me close to the end of the first tube of 80 before I realized that the bottom side (as you pull it out), which has a pattern, is actually quite soft! I use these to apply medicated powder to several tender areas of skin, using 1 pad for all. By the last area, the edges tend to pull loose, but that's ok with me! The softness matters most. So I've upgraded from 4 to 5 stars.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 July 2020