|Manufacturer||3A Smart Home Pty Ltd|
|Package Dimensions||13.6 x 9 x 4.4 cm; 500 Grams|
|Style||Fan Light Switch|
|Item Weight||500 g|
3A WiFi Smart Light Switch, Dimmer, Fan Light Switch Power Point GPO Socket IR Controller for TV AirCon Desk Lamp RGBW Downlight (Fan Light Switch)
- [Voice Control]---Compatible with Amazon Alexa (Echo/Dot/Spot/Tap) ,Google Assistant and IFTTT, with Low, Mid and High speeds with voice commands. 2.4G Network
- [Timer Switch]---Create your daily schedule, automatically with Low, Mid and High speeds based on your pre-set or set a scene to control device.
- [Remote Access]---Control the Fan Light wherever you have Internet using "Smart Life" app on your smartphone.No hub required
- [Noise free Fan switch]--- It does not use dimmer and will not cause any noise from the motor
- [Upgrade to smart ceiling fan]---Suitable for any ceiling fans.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Free Christmas Gift (Smart Voice Control Desk Lamp) for purchasing over $500 3A Smart Home Products from 15/11 to 31/12/2019.
3A WiFi Smart 3 Speed Fan Switch is designed to replacing your existing 3 speed fan controller for wireless home, office and hotel automation. Through the Smart Life APP, you can :
- Control the ceiling fan with Low, Mid and High speeds through Smart Life APP or Alexa, Google Home from anywhere
- support Google Home or Amazon Echo voice control
- Time Automation Switch: Supports setting up timing task to control the ceiling fan. Your fans will be automatically turned on and off with your schedule or a temperature sensor.
- support scene management, you can control group of devices in-one-click
- support automatic zigbee networking, easily cover whole house
- can be used as a normal touch Fan switch without a zigbee bridge connection
- Voltage:AC 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Size: 120 x 70 x 43mm
- Color: White
- Panel Material:Tempered Crystal Glass Panel
- Load Power:less than 150W
- Operating Environment:-20~70 centigrade
- Neutral Wire Connection required
- 1 x Smart ZigBee 3 Speed Fan Switch
- 1 x User Manual
- Some Mounting Screws
- The switch only controls a fan not more than 150 watts
- compatible with AU standard mounting blocks, plates and clips
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fan was still humming and then lost the speed control. It only worked in high speed from then on no matter what button selected. Upon inspecting the two items - cheap one and expensive one.. they were exactly the same just one was rebranded. I raised this with the seller and he said it was my fan capacitor.. I replaced the capacitor and no change, I also bought a new fan and no change.. Now I am $$$ out for a fan that only works high speed. Also the cover plate is cheaply glued and the adhesive kept coming away causing the cover plate to be exposed.. not safe for my toddlers room. Also the led lights are way too bright.. at night time my toddler could not sleep due to the bright light emitted.. I placed tape over it and the buttons still work - I would suggest tinting it with black film if you really want the product otherwise I would suggest not to buy at all. This is no different to a cheap one that you see on amazon for half the price.
I have loaded Tasmota onto all three and the product works perfectly.
They fit perfectly in place of a Aus wall plate and align with existing screw mounts.
Just beware that you need a neutral connection.
Previous buyers have reported being able to install Tasmota, so I went ahead.
However, there was an internal change and the switch does not use ESP8266 but WR 3 instead, see picture of pcb.
This means no Tasmota.
Future buyers intending to flash Tasmota on the switch, beware, this is not possible anymore.
Other than that, it's a very neat looking dimmer switch, could do with larger and slightly brighter control pads, but it works well
It works fine, and if you're OK with those limitations, it's OK, but I didn't love them.
Top reviews from other countries
Para el volumen de la tele te va subiendo el volumen poco a poco (un poco por cada instrucción), se hace pesado.
Y para cambiar canales sirve, pero va de uno en uno. No puedes decir, ponme “la 2”