Other Sellers on Amazon
Tenda 5-Port 10/100/1000 PoE Switch TEG1105P-4-63W
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10 x 10 x 2.6 centimetres|
|International protection rating||IP00|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- · 5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 port; Ports 1-4: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- · Maximum power output of each PoE port: 30 W; maximum power output of the switch: 58W
- · Desktop size, Power Adapter Output 63W
- · Support One-Key VLAN, Port 1-4 will be isolated respectively but can communicate with the 5 port
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : Spanish
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 2.6 cm; 480 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 October 2019
- Manufacturer : TENDA
- ASIN : B078LCTV2R
- Item Model Number : TEG1105P-4-63W
- Best Sellers Rank: 77,998 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TEG1105P-4-63W is a Tenda PoE switch that offers 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports. Ports 1-4 comply with the IEEE 802.3af standard (maximum PoE power output: 15.4 W) and 802.3at standard (maximum PoE power output: 30 W). The switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 58 W and can supply power to and exchange data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones through CAT5 cables. It also provides simple management modes such as VLAN, to help reduce cabling costs of IP terminals like APs and IP cameras.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is the 2nd I’ve bought, 1st is still going strong and has been in use 24/7 for over 2 years.
Very well priced and does what it is supposed to do
Will be buying more